Xbone owners will you buy Destiny?

#1BkzIzuPosted 10/3/2013 5:14:18 PM
The fact Bungie ended up leaving Microsoft and giving the fans a middle finger by going multiplatform and giving the Playstation version of Destiny exclusive content. Will you be supporting Bungie? Or will you buy the game used so that the devs don't get a single dime? Or not buy the game at all?
#2Skynet82997Posted 10/3/2013 5:16:53 PM
Of course I'll still buy it - brand new.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#3ChrisZombieXPosted 10/3/2013 5:18:50 PM
How did they give fans the middle finger? It's not like it's going to be Sony exclusive, and yes probably.
---
XBL: ZombleTheWomble
PSN: ChrisZombieX
#42ndAtomiskPosted 10/3/2013 5:19:31 PM
Personally, I wouldn't have bought it whether it was Xbox exclusive or not. It looks boring to me.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#5BudWisenheimerPosted 10/3/2013 5:19:42 PM
Brand new. I think it's great that Bungie bought themselves back. Apparently MS does too.
#6BkzIzu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 5:20:59 PM
ChrisZombieX posted...
How did they give fans the middle finger? It's not like it's going to be Sony exclusive, and yes probably.

They're giving the playstation version exclusive content.
Majority of the Bungie fans are Xbox gamers.
#7maheo30Posted 10/3/2013 5:22:53 PM
I will be buying an X1, but wont buy this game. It doesn't really interest me.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#8TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/3/2013 5:23:23 PM
Let's be honest, exclusive content means very little in this day and age.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#9ChrisZombieXPosted 10/3/2013 5:25:27 PM(edited)
Yeah it will probably just end up being a costume or something lol
---
XBL: ZombleTheWomble
PSN: ChrisZombieX
#10GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/3/2013 5:27:09 PM
BkzIzu posted...
The fact Bungie ended up leaving Microsoft and giving the fans a middle finger by going multiplatform and giving the Playstation version of Destiny exclusive content. Will you be supporting Bungie? Or will you buy the game used so that the devs don't get a single dime? Or not buy the game at all?

Is this about you being mad that FF15 and KH3 coming to the Neo ? now back to your question yes I will be picking this game up cause I have it pre ordered already for the Neo because of the dedicated severs.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66