Xbone owners will you buy Destiny?

#41ZerabpPosted 10/3/2013 9:52:12 PM
Guys TC is a troll, he is just trying to stir up fanboys on both sides.
---
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ
"Bloody wars are easier to survive than idiots with ballots. " Neal Boortz
#42darkshadowmasterPosted 10/3/2013 10:02:17 PM
Yes, but for ps3 since that's where my friends that are getting it are.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#43C810Posted 10/3/2013 11:23:09 PM
Yep. I already have it pre-ordered and am registered for the beta. However, I'm getting it for the 360. I'm sitting out the PS4 launch to see how things shake out before I commit a few hundred dollars. Hopefully they'll have cross platform and cross gen migration (a la COD: Ghosts) so I can being my Guardian from the 360 to the PS4. Otherwise I'd stay with the 360 version until Comet 1 or Destiny 2 released, and then I'd re-evaluate.

Also, I don't care that Sony is getting exclusive content. Ubisoft has been doing the same with the Assassin's Creed series and it never bothered me at all. Their annualization did, but exclusive content didn't. Besides, I doubt it would be anything of significance. Probably a skin or small mission or something on that order. I don't see it as them giving us the finger at all. If anything, I think it is a slight against Microsoft as a corporation since they treated Bungie like total **** towards the end.
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs
http://bit.ly/1gJaKrZ
#44XxIamKiraXxPosted 10/3/2013 11:30:54 PM
Of course they will.
#45mankindismymaskPosted 10/3/2013 11:37:39 PM
I'm very hyped for this game, strangely, this comes from a guy who hate games with anything to do with Aliens.

Halo, Mass Effect, Xcom ... I don't touch those games because of this single matter. But Destiny seems to have me accept how ugly these mofos are.

Bungie is a true master that has conquered my fear!
#46Pacman2dxPosted 10/4/2013 12:14:36 AM
Depends entirely on the beta - not to say Bungie aren't great developers because they are, but Destiny hasn't impressed me all that much in trailers and gameplay videos. It doesn't help that Activision is at the helm either.
---
Shingeki No Kyojin | Attack On Titan
Are you willing to give your beating heart for humanity?