Finally got a job, so I didnt have to cancel my Day One Edition pre-order.

#11aiyobroPosted 10/4/2013 3:06:13 AM
The exact opposite happened so I'm becoming a high school chemistry teacher who develops lung cancer and cooks drugs.
#12Millertime660Posted 10/4/2013 3:11:37 AM
aiyobro posted...
The exact opposite happened so I'm becoming a high school chemistry teacher who develops lung cancer and cooks drugs.

start smoking tons of cigarettes before the 22nd of november then hahaha..... great show!
#13aiyobroPosted 10/4/2013 3:37:40 AM
Millertime660 posted...
aiyobro posted...

start smoking tons of cigarettes before the 22nd of november then hahaha..... great show!

Haven't got that far. Something about developing an intolerance to radiation or something?

If they did a breaking bad kai, i'd probably watch it.
#14Spetsnaz420Posted 10/4/2013 3:45:45 AM
suzukimatsui posted...
Halo_Over_All posted...
People only troll on this board for one reason and one reason only. This is being that they are being paid by SONY to come here and spread there lies that have no evidence, xboxWIN is a man console and will easily take win into the console next gen war

Again here you are spouting all of this slander. This topic has nothing to do with Sony yet you have to go on every topic to spout all of your self righteous nonsense. Dude just chill out

With him its a clear case of thou dost protest too much
---
I don't conform to social convention
#15Matrix is poo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 2:31:01 PM
Matrix Is Poo has had a rough couple of years and is now in his 30s. Rest easy though, the age of of the Poo is not finished, he will rise again.
---
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo