The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

If it was possible, would you prefer an XB1 without ads?

#1ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/3/2013 10:34:24 PM
Yes, yes. I know some of you will say that they don't make a difference, blahblah, etc. But if you could free up space in your UI or remove any possible ads in other Xbox-oriented feature, would you? (not counting ads in the marketplace or from apps like Netflix)

I feel like most people would. Even people who say they're not a problem seem to only be giving off the impression that they are very tolerable, but not something they'd want if they had the choice.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#2Spetsnaz420Posted 10/3/2013 10:55:46 PM
It should be nothing but ads so poor MS can make money from us greedy entitled gamers
---
I don't conform to social convention
#3FustmonkeyPosted 10/3/2013 11:06:26 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Even people who say they're not a problem seem to only be giving off the impression that they are very tolerable.

wtf does that even mean.

People who act like the ads on the Xbox 360 are a problem are completely psychotic.

Are they seriously that threatened by "ads" for games? Are they such uber cool complete douchebags that they are soo cool for school that they not only will despise anything that resembles an add, they are offended that Microsoft has the audacity to actually assume that said finger snapping douchebag has to be informed of a new game or DLC release?

I mean... WHO THE F*** DOES MS THINK THEY ARE, trying to tell ME OF ALL PEOPLE that there's a new game or DLC available?

Don't they F***ING KNOW WHO I AM????

Seriously. Is that what it's about? That people are offended about being told about games that are available?
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#4ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 11:08:57 PM
Lol you alright there, Fust? Why don't you have a seat and just breathe deeply for a moment.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#5Auction SniperPosted 10/3/2013 11:22:40 PM
Fingers crossed, maybe they can be blocked by including the ad servers into your router's blocked domains list.
---
Sorry i don't know what the hell steam is. I thought it was that stuff that fogs up your bathroom after a hot shower. - STN79
#6JohnHalo343Posted 10/3/2013 11:26:34 PM
No, ads are capitalism. Capitalism is good, ergo ads are good.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#7NeoMonkPosted 10/3/2013 11:28:13 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...

spoken like a true alt account
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8FustmonkeyPosted 10/3/2013 11:31:30 PM
NeoMonk posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Wow, even the trolls are catching on.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#9JohnHalo343Posted 10/3/2013 11:35:12 PM
NeoMonk posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Take a seat there with the rest of your Sony Troll friends I've treated and I will get to you shortly. *points to line with MetroidFan, Coltslover, Playstation Patriot, TJ_Unlimited, etc...*
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#10Halo_Over_AllPosted 10/3/2013 11:42:37 PM
Fustmonkey posted...
NeoMonk posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Wow, even the trolls are catching on.

Its a shame to see such great fourms get ruined my sony ponies thinking they can come here and troll, but claim to have us PURE hearted xboxWIN men to be the ones trolling. Everyone can see how desperate you sony ponies can get
---
Just. Just have faith into the words I type, the truths I speak, and capitalize onto the enemy's weaknesses and develop strongly against it.