Halo wont sell Xbox ones, MS is in trouble

#91SAMCROftwPosted 10/5/2013 1:04:00 PM
OandA_Pest posted...

So what is that maybe... 1 or 2 more exclusives than the PS4 has? Whoa! Call Charlie Sheen cus Xbox One is WINNING!

LMAO
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#92SAMCROftwPosted 10/5/2013 1:17:16 PM
Just a quick update for our sad little pal, Zephirraines.

Would you buy an Xbox One just for Halo? - Results (58 votes)
No 77.59% 45
Yes 22.41% 13
---
#93EastCoastKodyPosted 10/5/2013 1:29:26 PM
xbot?

i play PS3 more than anything else. PS2 is my fave console of all time.

i own a Vita for some dumb reason.

I'm a huge Sony fan.

i'm just not blind......and can see they lack software at launch.....and don't have enough software announced for the future.

no wonder i haven't heard of those 2 games...they're indie games.

Sony better start announcing games soon. Or PS4's going to have a bigger drought than PS3 or Wii U did
#94pigman2003Posted 10/5/2013 1:31:45 PM
Dead Rising 3 and Crimson Dragon are the main reasons I'm buying an Xbox one at launch.

Killzone isn't that great of a game, it's good, but they're so many games that do the same things better. Knack doesn't look very fun to me. This is why I'm not getting a PS4 at launch.

The Xbox One has Titanfall coming soon after launch as well as Halo 5, Quantum Break, D4, and a few other big next gen games coming,

The PS4 has Infamous which is the only game I want for it and I won't buy a PS4 until Infamous is released, so in a way Infamous is my PS4 launch game, after Infamous I don't see a single game I want for the PS4.

PS Plus may give you access to games for free but you don't own them, It's funny, people were up in arms about the 24 hours check on the Xbox One games but when It comes to PS Plus games they seem to be fine with the online requirement and subscription requirement to play them.

Xbox Live is higher quality and security than the PS4 and PC, especially with its major boosts in servers. The way I see it is that I can always buy games so I don't need them rented out to me for free, but I can't buy better online quality with the PS4, So Xbox Live wins every time for me.

It's true that Sony has a lot of big exclusive IP's but the fact is that they haven't announced any big games for the PS4, if they had any coming soon then they would've said so before they closed pre orders.

If you only plan on getting one console then I'm not gonna tell you what to get, but if your getting both at some point then get the Xbox One first, it just has more games.
#95OandA_PestPosted 10/5/2013 1:50:09 PM
pigman2003 posted...
Dead Rising 3 and Crimson Dragon are the main reasons I'm buying an Xbox one at launch.

Killzone isn't that great of a game, it's good, but they're so many games that do the same things better. Knack doesn't look very fun to me. This is why I'm not getting a PS4 at launch.

Fair opinions.

The Xbox One has Titanfall coming soon after launch as well as Halo 5, Quantum Break, D4, and a few other big next gen games coming,

Right, but Titanfall isn't a console exclusive. Halo 5 will be out November 2014, Quantum Break is probably at least another year or two away. Just a guess.

The PS4 has Infamous which is the only game I want for it and I won't buy a PS4 until Infamous is released, so in a way Infamous is my PS4 launch game, after Infamous I don't see a single game I want for the PS4.

fair opinion.

PS Plus may give you access to games for free but you don't own them, It's funny, people were up in arms about the 24 hours check on the Xbox One games but when It comes to PS Plus games they seem to be fine with the online requirement and subscription requirement to play them.

How is the 24 hour check anything like requiring PS Plus to play a game you downloaded for free because of the service? The two situations are entirely different. At least with PS Plus, you didn't have to sign into that even to play single player games, an issue with the 24 hour check on Xbox One even if you wanted to play offline away from Xbox Live.

Additionally, You DO own the games. You have the service to download them for free in the first place, so you can play them however long you want if you are signed in. It's the same sort of deal with Xbox Live and Netflix or Hulu. However, in a way, it's different. You downloaded the games for free and played them. You just need to be signed in to play them. An issue that should not be a problem whatsoever if you enjoy the PS Plus service and wish to continue to use it. That doesn't make the games rentals. If you want to go by this logic, then Netflix and Hulu are rental apps on Xbox Live, which is equally - if not more - pathetic.

For anyone who does not have Xbox Live and want to use it for Netflix or Hulu, tough **** MS says.

Xbox Live is higher quality and security than the PS4 and PC, especially with its major boosts in servers. The way I see it is that I can always buy games so I don't need them rented out to me for free, but I can't buy better online quality with the PS4, So Xbox Live wins every time for me.

If you feel that way, good for you. They've already confirmed that PSN is going to have a massive overhaul when PS4 is released. Also, Sony first party titles have always had dedicated servers. Microsoft first party titles did not.

It's true that Sony has a lot of big exclusive IP's but the fact is that they haven't announced any big games for the PS4, if they had any coming soon then they would've said so before they closed pre orders.

I do wish they would have announced more. I guess they felt they didn't need to since they were already far ahead of the competition. I'm excited to see what the future holds. They'll announce games over time I'm sure. Let's just have the console released first lol.

If you only plan on getting one console then I'm not gonna tell you what to get, but if your getting both at some point then get the Xbox One first, it just has more games.

Well, I'll be getting the PS4 first. Because it's coming out sooner. I'll get the Xbox One with Forza when it's released. I love my Forza. I'm not sure about Dead Rising 3. It looks good, but Dead Rising 2 didn't hold my attention very long :/
---
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://cheezburger.com/7838669568
#96sworderPosted 10/5/2013 1:51:41 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
knack looks terribad

Killzones whole franchise has only sold 7 million (across 4 games). Mario & Sonic at the Olympics for Wii has sold more copies than all the Killzone games combined.

killzone couldn't sell a controller bundle.......let alone a console

And yet KZ4 has more pre-orders than every Xbone exclusive combined
#97gobuffalo30Posted 10/5/2013 2:53:58 PM
pigman2003 posted...

The two are completely different policies.
#98R_JackalPosted 10/5/2013 4:35:30 PM
Halo is well past its prime. CoD and Battlefield are the big-boys now, whereas on console, it used to be Halo. Probably because back then, Halo was the only one with not-completely-retarded FPS controls on a gamepad.
#99SAMCROftwPosted 10/5/2013 7:24:39 PM
Don't mind me, fellas. Just dropping by to give Zephy here an update.

Would you buy an Xbox One just for Halo? - Results (139 votes)
No 78.42% 109
Yes 21.58% 30

Oh dear...
---