Microsoft and X Government Agencies will be watching us.

#1khardboredPosted 10/4/2013 8:54:57 AM
...and I don't care.

I may even pretend that I have a strange relationship with the NSA agent tasked with my feed. I'll hold up signs or talk to him. I'll use him as a shoulder to cry on as well as a free therapist!

Wife and I have an argument? "Xbox On, Hey Dave...she asked me to do the dishes again man, I don't think I can take it anymore." Then I'll watch as my bandwidth jumps up as the HD data gets uploaded. Maybe wife and I can even put on a show for Dave, since him and his ex-fiance split up. You know, lighten his mood while he sits there and analyzes all the data from my livingroom.

I also plan on celebrating holidays and birthdays with Dave. I'm going to buy him some presents and on Christmas morning I will point the Kinect at the bottom of the tree so he can vicariously open his presents through me! I wonder if I should get him a sweater.

Oh yeah and for Halloween I'm totally going to dress up as Batman, my wife as Cat Women and man, I hope Dave goes as Robin.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#2FoppePosted 10/4/2013 8:58:34 AM
The Government know our social security numbers.
And they know what you bought with your credit card.
True story.

...anyway, now you have to post pictures of your wife dressed up as Cat Woman.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3Binba442Posted 10/4/2013 9:02:16 AM
This would be an interesting test. The NSA would either take you away for knowing too much. Or not be there at all.

This is rather relevant:

http://xkcd.com/525/
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#4embrandedonePosted 10/4/2013 9:03:30 AM
"I have found that, to make a contented slave, it is necessary make a thoughtless one. It is necessary to darken his moral and mental vision, and as far as possible, to annihilate his power of reason. He must be able to detect no inconsistencies..." - Frederic Douglas.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change your...ahem...reason but I do so love coming here. It's like a micro-visit to the Zoo. So very fascinating.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#5khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:06:43 AM
Foppe posted...
The Government know our social security numbers.
And they know what you bought with your credit card.
True story.

...anyway, now you have to post pictures of your wife dressed up as Cat Woman.

How about a picture of my wife with green and black dread locks!?!?

embrandedone posted...
"I have found that, to make a contented slave, it is necessary make a thoughtless one. It is necessary to darken his moral and mental vision, and as far as possible, to annihilate his power of reason. He must be able to detect no inconsistencies..." - Frederic Douglas.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change your...ahem...reason but I do so love coming here. It's like a micro-visit to the Zoo. So very fascinating.

I see what you're trying to say with the quote but once again, I don't care. When I have a reason to care, I will care. When/If there is cause for action, there will be. Until then, I need to talk to Dave. He saw his ex-fiance with some guy at a local coffee shop and he is hurting inside.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#6FoppePosted 10/4/2013 9:13:20 AM
khardbored posted...
How about a picture of my wife with green and black dread locks!?!?

Green and black?
Whoa, take it easy, is that even possible?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:25:05 AM
Also have white and black!
---
#8micheal82Posted 10/4/2013 9:40:21 AM
Agent Smith is getting lonely because nobody talks to him anymore. Hi Stan how's the kids. The government is only trying to protect us and all you people do is bash it. You need to head to your local DMV and repent for all your sins.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#9khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:42:41 AM
micheal82 posted...
Agent Smith is getting lonely because nobody talks to him anymore. Hi Stan how's the kids. The government is only trying to protect us and all you people do is bash it. You need to head to your local DMV and repent for all your sins.

Daves direct supervisor gave A. Smith the promotion that Dave was hoping to get. I told Dave that I would never bring it up but alas, he is probably reading this right now. Sorry Dave, A. Smith was a kiss-butt anyway!
---
#10khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 3:10:48 PM
I am also going to pretend that Stephen Dorff is inside my Xbox One, watching me....wanting me.

He is my man-crush.
---