Microsoft and X Government Agencies will be watching us.

#11FoppePosted 10/6/2013 2:49:08 AM
I want my Kinect to speak with Patrick Stewarts voice.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#12jjordan0002Posted 10/6/2013 2:52:34 AM
That's cool if they want to stare at me in my boxers playing video games that's fine
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#13khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 5:03:01 AM
jjordan0002 posted...
That's cool if they want to stare at me in my boxers playing video games that's fine

You will most likely have your very own dedicated NSA Agent watching you as well!
And they are totally going to watch us in our squirrel covers and make fun of us and and steal our inf0z!
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#14Styrof0amPosted 10/6/2013 5:13:32 AM
Hahahahahaha Love it TC.

I was thinking of having some of my middle eastern friends over for a gaming session, face the Kinect towards the wall, and carry out a converison involving fertilizer and city hall in their native tongue.

embrandedone posted...
"I have found that, to make a contented slave, it is necessary make a thoughtless one. It is necessary to darken his moral and mental vision, and as far as possible, to annihilate his power of reason. He must be able to detect no inconsistencies..." - Frederic Douglas.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change your...ahem...reason but I do so love coming here. It's like a micro-visit to the Zoo. So very fascinating.

-1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

About time, although I' sure one of this trolls alts will stop by any minute
#15BloodyDove2vsPosted 10/6/2013 5:17:08 AM
khardbored posted...
I am also going to pretend that Stephen Dorff is inside my Xbox One, watching me....wanting me.

He is my man-crush.

0,o
---
Microsoft please stop deploying your rep. to the forums
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#16Ironman06Posted 10/6/2013 2:35:05 PM
I know this is a troll topic, but I laughed. 10/10. This guy trolls right, in a way that even we xbots can enjoy.
#17khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 7:36:25 AM
Ironman06 posted...
I know this is a troll topic, but I laughed. 10/10. This guy trolls right, in a way that even we xbots can enjoy.

For really doh! I'm an "xbot" myself, so, huzzah!
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#18FenrirFirePosted 10/11/2013 9:09:04 AM
Don't forget they broke the encryption codes to your medicals records and private investments. They even shut down two prominent private security agencies who provide cyber security for said records, because they told the Government it was against their constitutional policy to do so. But oh well, I bet no one actually has a reason to care thus far lol.