Just Attended Xbox One Tour in Philadelphia, PA Ask me anything

#11tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 10:55:35 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Are you still getting a PS4 after trying out the X1, sorry you lost your 360 late in the game. How does the controller feel? Killer Instinct?

The controller honestly was the biggest surprise it felt just like the Xbox 360 which is a good thing. While playing I yes I knew it was an Xbox One controller but it didn't feel any different. One thing I will say is while playing Forza 5 the impulse rumble triggers felt a bit cheap, now before anyone gets mad please understand what I am saying. It feels like the plastic used to cover these rumble motors is a bit thin.

Now when playing games without the rumble triggers it felt perfect just when playing forza 5 it felt a bit to thin like the rumble completely consumed the trigger. Omg KILLER INSTINCT lol I actually went to this event with my 5 year old son and thats the game we played for about an hour. Its very fun and visually stunning. For a free game I was impressed, The new controller is perfect and even my 5 year old son who doesnt use all the buttons was performing 5 hit combos on me.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#12GondolinRisesPosted 10/4/2013 10:56:23 AM
grampamurked posted...
I think TC is lying. Why else would he take the time to post and request questions then not respond to said questions?

Are you 12? Maybe he's typing up answers in on big post. How immature can you get?
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#13BadLuckIncPosted 10/4/2013 10:57:54 AM
grampamurked posted...
I think TC is lying. Why else would he take the time to post and request questions then not respond to said questions?

Lol I was thinking this too. And they said he played Ryse on Co-Op... seeing as Co-Op isn't supported locally on Ryse, was he playing through Xbox Live with another Xbox One hooked up right along side it?

I smell a liar~
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#14tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 10:59:22 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
How is the new controller?

The new controller feels exactly like the the Xbox 360. Its so darn comfortable I honestly did not notice any difference until I visually looked at it. Its like using a xbox 360 controller until you look down and notice its not. The only thing that you will notice is that if the Xbox 360 controller is 2lbs the Xbox One controller feels like its 1.5lbs its lighter.

The triggers feels great and so do the bumpers. You only notice the curvature of the new triggers and bumpers when you are literally trying to by rubbing them but while playing it feels like a xbox 360 controller.

The impulse triggers while playing Forza 5 felt a bit cheap however, like the plastic used was to thin but when playing other games overall the controller feels exactly like the 360 minus the weight.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#15tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 11:01:33 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
What Kinect titles were available? did you get to use it's motion tracking capabilities? was there any input lag?

My son actually played the Kinect Wave Racing game, hes only in Kindergarten but the Kinect had zero issues mapping his size and responded instantly. While playing I didn't see any noticeable lag, the only time it stopped reading is when my son would go to far forward or back because he doesn't understand he has to stay still and play it LOL he would be literally walking up to the TV screen.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#16NerdimusPrimePosted 10/4/2013 11:05:06 AM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
What Kinect titles were available? did you get to use it's motion tracking capabilities? was there any input lag?

My son actually played the Kinect Wave Racing game, hes only in Kindergarten but the Kinect had zero issues mapping his size and responded instantly. While playing I didn't see any noticeable lag, the only time it stopped reading is when my son would go to far forward or back because he doesn't understand he has to stay still and play it LOL he would be literally walking up to the TV screen.

So nothing about the advanced features, just the same stuff that Kinect 1.0 had? I was hoping there would be something to demonstrate how much better it was over Kinect 1.0.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#17tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 11:05:12 AM
RollnThunder213 posted...
Did you attend one of the moving tour locations or do the larger "Area One" events?

Did you get to feel rumble triggers?

How long were you able to stay on a game?

What was all available to do and experience?

0.) Area One event looked like a Art Museum it was very nice

1.) Yes the rumble triggers felt a bit cheap like the plastic over them was to thin, the rumble completely consumed the button. Playing other games when the rumble triggers were off the controller felt amazing.

2.) We played every game as long as we wanted, the longest was Killer Instinct for about an hour LOL my son loved that game and his only 5 years old

3.) You could play Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Ryse, Dead Rising, Lococycle, Some Indie game that used a Pencil, Kinect 2.0 and you could take pictures and grab a bite to eat.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#18grampamurkedPosted 10/4/2013 11:09:55 AM
GondolinRises posted...
grampamurked posted...

Are you 12? Maybe he's typing up answers in on big post. How immature can you get?

My age is not the topic but nice try.

TC also said he got to play for an entire hour on one game alone.

I'm calling bogus and my age is irrelevant.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#19tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 11:13:32 AM
To everyone who said I am lying or calling BS here's my Twitter more pics to follow.

https://twitter.com/TheKingWilliam3
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#20GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/4/2013 11:14:00 AM
How was Dead Rising 3
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66