Just Attended Xbox One Tour in Philadelphia, PA Ask me anything

#91unclekoolaid73Posted 10/4/2013 7:41:18 PM
Im not trying to be "that guy" because its not my business but I have to ask, do you think its a good idea to let your 5 year old son play Dead Rising 3? Again its your child and you can do as you wish but im just curious what your thought process is on the situation.
#92tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 7:52:12 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Im not trying to be "that guy" because its not my business but I have to ask, do you think its a good idea to let your 5 year old son play Dead Rising 3? Again its your child and you can do as you wish but im just curious what your thought process is on the situation.

My thought process is its entertainment, my parents let me play games like GTA, slaughterhouse, Friday the 13th and I currently serve in the US Air Force as a Staff Sargent in the Traffic Management Office. Gaming is a huge part of my life and while I don't let my son play games like GTA 5, zombies are fictional he knows they don't exist so shooting a zombie is like shooting a snow man.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#93bloodlover4everPosted 10/4/2013 7:55:11 PM
leftwich7 posted...
You non believers are terrible. If u dont believe him then keep it moving. Thank you for sharing Token. I was there last night for the 7pm event. And again today with my Son for the 2pm event. And I can confirm that they let kids in as long as they are accompanied by an adult. My son is 4 and they let him play every game there including Dead Rising 3.

Ryse was co-op and no single player was available. I love Killer Instinct and Forza 5. Day one purchases for me. My son didn't wanna leave, he stayed on Loco Cycle. They only had all the Launch exclusives available to play. And the other indie game was called Max: curse of the brotherhood.

Im going back on sunday which is the final day until the end of the month when they do it again at UPenn and Temple.

Are you serious? You let your son play zombie game at the age of 5!!!!

I cannot let my 3 years old kid watch me playing game like the walking dead or any horror game, they really get scared from these scenes beside your kid has to understand that something like Xbox360 is not for kids, I let him play kids game on my iPhone, but I won't be able to play Xbox360 if I allows him to play it each time I do.
Beside he gets horrified from this type of games!

Was that the case with you and the TC when your kids were 3? I might end up having him watch these things when he turns 5 so he won't get scared anymore, but how can you get your private gaming time when they are around!!
#94nb003_99Posted 10/4/2013 7:58:24 PM
Why do your farts taste like purple?

Any question
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#95tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 8:02:31 PM
bloodlover4ever posted...
leftwich7 posted...
You non believers are terrible. If u dont believe him then keep it moving. Thank you for sharing Token. I was there last night for the 7pm event. And again today with my Son for the 2pm event. And I can confirm that they let kids in as long as they are accompanied by an adult. My son is 4 and they let him play every game there including Dead Rising 3.

Ryse was co-op and no single player was available. I love Killer Instinct and Forza 5. Day one purchases for me. My son didn't wanna leave, he stayed on Loco Cycle. They only had all the Launch exclusives available to play. And the other indie game was called Max: curse of the brotherhood.

Im going back on sunday which is the final day until the end of the month when they do it again at UPenn and Temple.

Are you serious? You let your son play zombie game at the age of 5!!!!

I cannot let my 3 years old kid watch me playing game like the walking dead or any horror game, they really get scared from these scenes beside your kid has to understand that something like Xbox360 is not for kids, I let him play kids game on my iPhone, but I won't be able to play Xbox360 if I allows him to play it each time I do.
Beside he gets horrified from this type of games!

Was that the case with you and the TC when your kids were 3? I might end up having him watch these things when he turns 5 so he won't get scared anymore, but how can you get your private gaming time when they are around!!

My Son is allowed to watch me play any game except GTA V. Zombies and Monsters aren't real so I have no issues letting him shoot a fictional character. I dont let him see me play any games with cursing either. He usually plays games with me like I did with my Dad
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#96tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 3:08:23 AM
studepaber posted...
I'd also like to hear your opinion on Forzas graphics. Also did you play much Dead Rising 3? Was the gameplay smooth and was it different from what they've shown at the last few months events?

Forzas graphics were impressive, the game just looks and flows beautifully and I will be the first to tell you I'm not even into racing games but I was hooked. Dead Rising 3 visually was amazing, seeing the game on youtube via gamescon etc... doesnt do the game justice until you see the carnage in person. Dead Rising 3 is a must buy, the game is very fun to play.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#97tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 3:10:34 AM
Anyone else who has a question please feel free to ask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WohJ3ATuXwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avB9SpzegHg

https://twitter.com/TheKingWilliam3/media
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#98tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 3:23:49 AM
capnhowdy18 posted...
https://twitter.com/TheKingWilliam3/status/386214289088204800/photo/1

This photo is definitely outside the 2424 studios. If you really doubt this guy that bad, go on google street view and look it up.

How were the lines to get in? What about the parking situation? I've been debating on driving on in, but not exactly the best area to find parking.

capnhowdy you should take the drive, I drove 1 hour and 30 minutes from Dover AFB and was able to park about 2 min from the event. Parking looks deceiving via google maps but not when you are actually there. The main road where the event is being held is where i parked right in front of a local coffee shop.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#99studepaberPosted 10/5/2013 4:43:33 AM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
studepaber posted...
I'd also like to hear your opinion on Forzas graphics. Also did you play much Dead Rising 3? Was the gameplay smooth and was it different from what they've shown at the last few months events?

Forzas graphics were impressive, the game just looks and flows beautifully and I will be the first to tell you I'm not even into racing games but I was hooked. Dead Rising 3 visually was amazing, seeing the game on youtube via gamescon etc... doesnt do the game justice until you see the carnage in person. Dead Rising 3 is a must buy, the game is very fun to play.

Thanks for answering my questions. You've managed to get me even more hyped about these games (which I plan on getting at launch).
#100Legend524Posted 10/5/2013 8:59:14 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
they wouldn't let a 5 year old play Dead Rising.

Says...... Who? "They" would be idiots to deny a potential buyer because they have a kid that was born too late. Its the parents choice overall.