Not gonna lie, I was a Sony Pony, but now I am going to get an Xbox Won.

#1SaintSeiyaXPosted 10/4/2013 11:09:59 AM
The system has won me over with some awesome launch games like Dead Rising, Killer Instict, Forza, Rize, Titanfall.....like holy crap the list goes on and on. Xbox Fitness also? Holy crap, so I get game and stay in shape!

The PS4 has.....killzone? lol

Jesus Christ, this is the best launch I have seen in a long time.
---
#1 N.Y. Knicks Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#2Special-EddPosted 10/4/2013 11:11:47 AM
Titanfall unfortunately isn't a launch title.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#3SaintSeiyaX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 11:12:35 AM
specialed1583 posted...
Titanfall unfortunately isn't a launch title.

Still, that's amazing. Luckily I am not poor and I can afford the $100.00 bucks.
---
#1 N.Y. Knicks Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#4Special-EddPosted 10/4/2013 11:14:44 AM
I'm excited for the launch as well. I'm kind of glad PS4 comes out the week before XB1 so I can sink my teeth into Killzone before I get hit with a wave of XB1 games.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#5embrandedonePosted 10/4/2013 11:22:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6PolishCockatielPosted 10/4/2013 12:22:37 PM
I think the TC is being sarcastic and mocking pro XB1 people with his claims of not being poor and intentional misspelling of Ryse as Rize :-l
#782xenoPosted 10/4/2013 12:23:27 PM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
The system has won me over with some awesome launch games like Dead Rising, Killer Instict, Forza, Rize, Titanfall.....like holy crap the list goes on and on.

No, really...go on.
---
Shwing
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/4/2013 12:34:28 PM
82xeno posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
The system has won me over with some awesome launch games like Dead Rising, Killer Instict, Forza, Rize, Titanfall.....like holy crap the list goes on and on.

No, really...go on.

you win this round magic man
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#9OldSnakeLiveon8Posted 10/4/2013 12:42:30 PM
82xeno posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...

No, really...go on.

lol
---
God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before. The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted
#10NeoMonkPosted 10/4/2013 12:47:10 PM
knicks fan... nuff said /thread
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator