Not gonna lie, I was a Sony Pony, but now I am going to get an Xbox Won.

#21GuyFawkes5Posted 10/4/2013 10:37:53 PM
fail topic is fail
---
If the media can blame video games for making people violent, then I can blame my pencil for misspelled words.
#22aj4x94Posted 10/4/2013 11:05:06 PM
So, you're saying I'm poor? Just because I'm not as well off as you doesn't mean you can hold yourself above me.
---
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#23Cowboy082288Posted 10/4/2013 11:48:34 PM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
fail topic is fail

being glibly redundant is redundant
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#24ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/4/2013 11:51:41 PM
And here is a room filled with people who actually believe the TC ever had a preference for Sony:

*points to an empty room with a cricket chirping*
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#25ScaryLlamaPosted 10/5/2013 12:26:54 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
And here is a room filled with people who actually believe the TC ever had a preference for Sony:

*points to an empty room with a cricket chirping*

Oh good, I'm not the only one that has trouble believing TC.

BTW, TC you lied by saying you're not going to lie. That's a double lie. Shame on you.
---
PSN: ScaryLlama
Steam: ScaryLlama
#26SilentS89Posted 10/5/2013 12:56:43 AM
Not gonna lie, TC made me laugh.
#27Chao_YunPosted 10/5/2013 3:00:51 AM
SilentS89 posted...
Not gonna lie, TC made me laugh.

I liked linking the Knicks to the Xbone, though.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#28PudgeisafishPosted 10/5/2013 3:07:41 AM
embrandedone posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
specialed1583 posted...
Titanfall unfortunately isn't a launch title.

Still, that's amazing. Luckily I am not poor and I can afford the $100.00 bucks.

180!! 180!! retreat, retreat! Pretend I typed my Opening post without the least bit of research! Xd

Tane, you must have a good life, no?

Every time I read a post that is puzzling I check the user name and see embrandedone... why do you care sooo much about something you hate?

I bet you're a real pleasure to be around.

Saint seems excited for the Xbox One, so let 'em be.

A lot to be happy about in the next couple of months!

Titan Fall may not be launch, but it's being hyped up just as much as release day titles. I can see the confusion, especially if you aren't the type of person to devote every waking hour to gathering game info off of gamefaQs, and belittling those who don't know.
#29SparkItUpPosted 10/5/2013 5:15:36 AM
PolishCockatiel posted...
I think the TC is being sarcastic and mocking pro XB1 people with his claims of not being poor and intentional misspelling of Ryse as Rize :-l

^ this...I thought it was quite clear to be honest.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#30_Elite_Bushido_Posted 10/5/2013 5:36:30 AM
82xeno posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
The system has won me over with some awesome launch games like Dead Rising, Killer Instict, Forza, Rize, Titanfall.....like holy crap the list goes on and on.

No, really...go on.

and the PS4 has? Octodad >_>
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl