SEGAs Sonic is making his way to the XBOX ONE

#1NeoMonkPosted 10/4/2013 12:31:44 PM
You heard it right folks! The blue hedgehog may be making his way to XBOX One & PS4 consoles as soon as next year! In a game called Sonic Thunderstorm or Sonic Blue Thunder tittle still not confirmed.

Here's a list of details:

http://www.vgleaks.com/new-sonic-game-in-works-for-xbox-one-ps4-and-wii-u-sonic-thunderstorm-or-sonic-blue-thunder/

Characters
A new hedgehog character will be named Static the Hedgehog.
A new hedgehog will be a teenage clone of Sonic.
Knuckles, Rouge and Eggman will have teenage clones, like Sonic. Knuckles’ teenage clone will be male and be named Slash the Echidna.
Rouge’s teenage clone will be female and be named Debra the Bat.
Dr Eggman’s teenage clone will be male and be named Eggman.Jr.
Sonic, Knuckles and Rouge’s teenage clones will have robot partners.
Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Static will be playable.
Tails, Knuckles, Rogue, Omega, Blaze, Amy, Slash and Debra will also be playable.
Dr.Eggman, Eggman Jr, Cream, Team Chaotix and Marine will be non-playable.
Static, Slash and Debra will be inspired by Super Sentai.
Characters will return, including Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Big, Shadow, Rouge, E-123 Omega, Cream, Team Chaotix, Blaze, Silver and Marine

Features
This game will feature 29 levels, objects, a return of old small animals and Chaos Drives with new animals, also the return of Chao Garden.
This gameplay will change characters like in Sonic Heroes.
Hedgehog Engine will return to work on this game like it worked on Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations.
This game will be similar to Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations and Sonic Lost World.
Color Powers will not return in this game, except Orbot and Cubot with a new female counterpart.
Static’s robot partner will be a wolf-type with a motorcycle form.
Slash’s robot partner will be a bear-type with a selfish mood.
Debra’s robot partner will be a kitten-type with smarts.
Static the Hedgehog’s element will be Lightning.
Slash the Echidna’s element will be Earth.
Debra the Bat’s element will be Love.
Eggman Jr will be the main antagonist while Dr. Eggman will be a secondary antagonist.
Chaos Emeralds will return.
A new Chao Garden will have past gardens and new gardens.
Black Market will return, also past fruits and masks and colorful Chao eggs from SA2B and SADX.
Static, Slash and Debra’s levels will be inspired by Sonic the Werehog’s levels, also they will have gadgets.
This game will be inspired by Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic 2006.
This game will set to release next year.
This game will follow 4 story modes.

---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#2SunDevil77Posted 10/4/2013 12:35:25 PM
Hope so. Love me some Sonic.
Lost World looks fantastic
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3sworderPosted 10/4/2013 12:41:53 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Hope so. Love me some Sonic.
Lost World looks fantastic

Lost World is the first Sonic game I've been interested in since the Dreamcast and GBA days. Unfortunately I don't own Nintendo consoles, but if they make this one as good as Lost World then count me in
#4BIGmidnight1421Posted 10/4/2013 12:42:03 PM
Ha this is 100% fake https://twitter.com/RubyEclipse/status/386168592909086721
---
PSN starkiller155
I own both a 3ds and a vita, so you could say I'm kind of a big deal.
#5sworderPosted 10/4/2013 12:44:13 PM
BIGmidnight1421 posted...
Ha this is 100% fake https://twitter.com/RubyEclipse/status/386168592909086721

;_;
#6NeoMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 12:46:01 PM
Twitter strikes again!

First Paula Deen, now this ;(
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7embrandedonePosted 10/4/2013 12:48:48 PM
I'm sorry, what part of "Sonic fans are found on Wii U" that SEGA explicitly said along with Exclusive '2 year deal' with Nintendo do people on this board have trouble grasping?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#8NeoMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 1:00:48 PM
embrandedone posted...
SEGA explicitly said along with Exclusive '2 year deal' with Nintendo

First off it was a 3 year deal, so you don't get to ride a Smug Horse when you're wrong.
Secondly the reports clearly talk about a new game not a port of the games they have an exclusive contract with Nintendo on.

This was reported on a few I would consider "reputable" places which is why it was passed on... Oh well!
---
#9regsantotomasPosted 10/4/2013 1:02:15 PM
I hope it's true.

People complain about Sonic games but I thought Generations and Colors were quite good.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#10crucialPosted 10/4/2013 1:05:12 PM
Sega is dead,they need to leave Sonic alone until they can make a game that does not have Sonic in it,they are milking this series worse then Capcom does with RE and SF series.