The #1 reason why the XBOX #1 will win this generation!

#1Pokerkid777Posted 10/4/2013 1:52:30 PM
2 words: ONLINE RELIABILITY

That's right, no crappy servers that can prevent you from going online, along with a company that doesn't let hackers steal their customers personal info *cough* failstation *cough*

And on top of all that Microsoft GIVES us extra features that are benficial to our gaming experience. Yea so what if it is $60 a year? You get what you pay for, and what that is, is a great online infastructure.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#2WestSdeNleVrusPosted 10/4/2013 1:56:22 PM
I came in here at least hoping for a laugh....all I got was cliche.....
#3MrImpatient35Posted 10/4/2013 2:52:36 PM
"failstation" lol never heard that one before.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#4Dannyson97Posted 10/4/2013 2:54:31 PM
You know the I'd assume that now Sony is charging that they'd up their online capability, which they probably have.
And even the Wii U servers aren't as laughable as everyone makes them out to be. It's just the low install base, so it doesn't get much attention.
Though we don't know anything about the PS4 for sure and Microsoft have proven themselves in that department.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#5Dannyson97Posted 10/4/2013 2:55:22 PM
You know the I'd assume that now Sony is charging that they'd up their online capability, which they probably have.
And even the Wii U servers aren't as laughable as everyone makes them out to be. It's just the low install base, so it doesn't get much attention.
Though we don't know anything about the PS4 for sure and Microsoft have proven themselves in that department.
---
#6Dannyson97Posted 10/4/2013 2:57:18 PM
Double post? DAMN YOU GAMEFAQS!
---
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/4/2013 2:59:03 PM
anyone who thinks differently should be branded and sent on a train to some place seperated from the community via freight train and be kept there until after enough corrections understand anyone who likes the PS4 is a Sony Pony. those that don't comply shall be purged.
wait a minute...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#8Orange_ApplesPosted 10/4/2013 3:38:12 PM
And on top of all that Microsoft GIVES us extra features that are benficial to our gaming experience.

Just wondering, which features are you talking about?
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#9NeoAndurilPosted 10/4/2013 4:43:25 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
And on top of all that Microsoft GIVES us extra features that are benficial to our gaming experience.

Just wondering, which features are you talking about?

By give he mean charges for. These xb1 trolls just don't stop.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#10nb003_99Posted 10/4/2013 4:48:25 PM
Poker kid.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji