Do you think bestbuy will have extra consoles on launch night?

#1Nightshift1983Posted 10/4/2013 3:43:35 PM
Already preordered a regular one on amazon but i have to wait until january 7th. So now i want to pick one up on launch night at 12am
---
The glass is half empty.
#2Semi45aPosted 10/4/2013 3:45:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hFTR6qyEo

You'd get something like this I think
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#3Orange_ApplesPosted 10/4/2013 3:58:03 PM
Walmart or Target would be the safer bet at midnight. They tend to get a higher extra supply than dedicated game stores or general electronics stores.

Probably want to be on the lookout for used consoles on the market if there aren't any at midnight. There will be bound to be some people who don't realize you need to connect the console to the internet to get it to work properly.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#4grampamurkedPosted 10/4/2013 4:01:04 PM
No would be my guess. I doubt anyone will outside of a couple here or there
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#5capnhowdy18Posted 10/4/2013 4:56:53 PM
Supposedly MS is holding back supply to have some ready for walk in customers. Now if that means on Day One or by black friday, I have no idea.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/capnhowdy64
#6WomackdPosted 10/4/2013 7:27:55 PM
With all of microsoft's issues and problems with this launch, i.e. having to drop the launch territories numbers to 13, they had better get it right and flood the US and Canada with day one consoles. You can't afford to lose your home turf without a fight with all of your other miss steps.

having said that, I doubt you will fight threw the overnight campers and scalpers to find one on the shelves after store opening. Second shipment probably falls on black Friday, so that's a not a good thing either and your fighting those same scalpers and campers. Microsoft picked a horrible day to launch their console.