What does Japan really think of the XBONE?

#11R_JackalPosted 10/4/2013 7:32:36 PM
slyman19 posted...
MS needs to give up on Japan. They`re an extremely xenophobic nation. Xbox could have an exclusive Monster Hunter, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear and it wouldn`t do a damn thing simply because it isn`t a Japanese console.

Them calling Japan a "Tier 2 Country" probably stuck in there a bit.
#12aiyobroPosted 10/4/2013 7:48:49 PM
Japan's kind of in the crapper anyway like America.
#13mankindismymaskPosted 10/4/2013 8:13:27 PM
1. launch much later than ps4 in japan
2. bigger size than 360
3. weaker specs

basically it lost every advantange that 360 had over ps3.
i will be amazed if they sell 1 million in japan over its life cycle
#14Lefty128kPosted 10/4/2013 10:31:55 PM
slyman19 posted...
MS needs to give up on Japan. They`re an extremely xenophobic nation.

No. That's racist and untrue. Stop spreading that bigotry around.
#15METALINGUS5150Posted 10/4/2013 10:38:38 PM
http://abload.de/img/kid20rc1z.gif
#16ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/4/2013 10:58:03 PM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
MS needs to give up on Japan. They`re an extremely xenophobic nation. Xbox could have an exclusive Monster Hunter, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear and it wouldn`t do a damn thing simply because it isn`t a Japanese console.

And Americans are extremely xenophobic people as well, yet here we have Japanese companies becoming most popular once again. If Apple could become Japan's company of choice for virtually any device they produce, even when competing against Japanese companies, then I think it's safe to say that xenophobia has little to do with it.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#17hijokaidenPosted 10/5/2013 8:30:28 PM
slyman19 posted...

Truth.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#18leatheljPosted 10/8/2013 11:36:35 AM
I agree it dosent matter what ms does in thet country it wont be accepted cause its not Japanese simple as that everyone knows it.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#19The_RaterPosted 10/8/2013 11:51:19 AM
Well if they started to make the Japanese style games have huge appreciation and advertisements as the western games then yes they would buy it. Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean: LH were good enough titles to prove that Japanese consumers would invest money on a Microsoft machine. Also XBLA had some very good titles that caught interest to the Japanese crowd as well.
#20Dannyson97Posted 10/8/2013 12:29:59 PM
How the world sees the Xbox one outside America.

http://www.topicbits.com/links/9831-as-a-non-american-this-is-unfortunately-the-vibe-i-m-getting-from-the-xbox-one
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.