Why do you prefer Xbox Live over PSN?

#31weezergabePosted 10/5/2013 1:01:14 PM
Because its better in every way possible
#32Devilanse333Posted 10/5/2013 1:03:05 PM
Sheeps... I mean "hardcore" gamers will buy what MS throw at them. Remember that? It was from that Spencer clown.
Since MS decided it was alright to pay to play online, people accepted it, and it lead to this. Enjoy your cashmachine while smart gamers will keep playing for free on other systems (not talking about the 4 here).

Pure concentrated ignorance.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#33KingDre410Posted 10/5/2013 1:32:00 PM
As a user of both systems, xbox since 2007 ps3 since 2013,there is literally no difference in either service when it comes to online play.

In terms of services, psn takes a massive dump xbl. I don't have to worry about accidentally pressing an ad on the dashboard and then downloading some random app on my ps3, but on my xbox, always happens.

On my xbox, I only plugged in my mic so I wouldn't have to hear all the annoying kids through my tv. On my ps3, it's less of an issue because not alot of people use mics

As a primarily single-player gamer, I find xbox annoying in that I've been paying for live mainly just to watch Netflix in my bedroom.

But I I'll get a Google chromecast so I won't have to pay that stupid monthly tax anymore
---
Posted using GameFlux
#34KingDre410Posted 10/5/2013 1:37:01 PM
Also, my download speeds are slightly faster on my ps3.

Essentially when it comes to most things, there either even or psn is superior

Not to mention the Netflix and YouTube apps on the ps3 are amazing

Wish twitch was on it tho. I do give xbl credit for having more apps
---
Posted using GameFlux
#35pigman2003Posted 10/5/2013 2:35:23 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
A lot of those XBL positive features will be present next gen for the PS4, TC. So I think it's a far closer match than most would like to admit.

And Microsoft will be providing a ton of servers, so once again Sony will be left behind.
#36sworderPosted 10/5/2013 2:47:26 PM
pigman2003 posted...
And Microsoft will be providing a ton of servers, so once again Sony will be left behind.

Servers that barely affect gameplay vs hundreds of free games

Hmm, yeah, tough choice
#37MrImpatient35Posted 10/5/2013 2:48:31 PM
I've always been a believer in the idea that you pay for what you get. Based on that, I was upset that PSN would be free when PS3 came out, cause I figured it would be inferior to XBL. According to my friends who have both systems, it is. So the fact that PS+ is mandatory now, and it's a paid service, that's a step in the right direction.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#38gobuffalo30Posted 10/5/2013 3:22:15 PM
pigman2003 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
A lot of those XBL positive features will be present next gen for the PS4, TC. So I think it's a far closer match than most would like to admit.

Which are also being used for other MS services and there has been no confirmation how many are physical vs virtual. But like anything, quality over quantity in my books.