Played the XBone last night

#1goiterboy07Posted 10/5/2013 3:35:35 AM
Along with the PS4, ask me anything.
---
GT: Scottmander
#2SoulTrapperPosted 10/5/2013 3:37:28 AM(edited)
What games did you try out and how were they?
---
PSN: El_Coon
#3goiterboy07(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 3:39:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4goiterboy07(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 3:49:14 AM
Xbox: Some Street Fighter game: Graphics were amazing, not much of a fan of this type of game but it looked amazing.

Forza: Looked amazing aswell, the vibrating triggers kinda felt funny though for a racing game.

FIFA14: No different then the 360 version other than graphics were better.

Titanfall: Looked amazing but nothing special in a game sense.

PS4: Killzone: This game was probably the best I played, it looked amazing and I was playing in a game of about 12-16 people.

FIFA14: Same as xbox version

Drive Club: Looked and felt better than Forza, had a lot of detail in the environment that Forza didnt have.

I play a few more games but they were just independent titles and cant remember their names.
---
#5DeadLock25Posted 10/5/2013 3:54:01 AM
How does the controller feel relative to the 360? Are things like the triggers/sticks/buttons/size/distance between buttons etc. more comfortable/preferable when compared to the 360?
---
GT: DeadLock25
#6goiterboy07(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 4:04:47 AM(edited)
DeadLock25 posted...
How does the controller feel relative to the 360? Are things like the triggers/sticks/buttons/size/distance between buttons etc. more comfortable/preferable when compared to the 360?

I'm a big fan of the 360 controller but I dont like the Xbone controller.

The shoulder buttons are pushed out a little bit wider so when I was playing I couldnt push the LB and RB buttons in due to my fingers being further inward than normal. The D-pad is now a lot smaller, the only plus i found was the analogue sticks, they just felt better than the 360.
Also the triggers feel a bit better, the ABXY buttons are pretty much the same, less pushed out possibly.
---
#7SoulTrapperPosted 10/5/2013 4:33:09 AM
Did you get to try out the new kinect?
---
PSN: El_Coon
#8goiterboy07(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 6:06:12 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Did you get to try out the new kinect?

Nah there were no games for it, but it was sitting on top of every single console no matter what game was on it.
---
#9SunDevil77Posted 10/5/2013 6:50:57 AM
goiterboy07 posted...
DeadLock25 posted...

I'm a big fan of the 360 controller but I dont like the Xbone controller.

The shoulder buttons are pushed out a little bit wider so when I was playing I couldnt push the LB and RB buttons in due to my fingers being further inward than normal. The D-pad is now a lot smaller, the only plus i found was the analogue sticks, they just felt better than the 360.
Also the triggers feel a bit better, the ABXY buttons are pretty much the same, less pushed out possibly.

Yeah, the triggers are going to be the most polarizing feature. I like 'em, but I can see why some wouldn't. I feel the D-Pad is a huge improvement, and the face buttons are much more flat, in a good way. The back without the big battery pack is going to take getting used to, though.

What character did you play in Killer Instinct?
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#10Dannyson97Posted 10/5/2013 7:05:40 AM
How was the PS4 and what play on it?
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.