Ryse > Super Mario 3D World

#61ECOsvaldoPosted 10/7/2013 2:41:42 AM
PlayStationXone posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
Muryo posted...
Thanks TC! your thread has helpled spread awereness of the awesome Mario game on this board.

Nobody is going to buy a Wii U to play yet another Mario game. Not even kids care about Mario. Only Nintendrones. Meanwhile millions will buy a Xone to play Ryse and all those great third party games that Wii U won't get.

I will bet you that the combined total sales of Super Mario 3D World (Wii U), The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) and Mario Party: Island Tour (3DS) will surpass the combined total Xbone exclusive title sales on the very same launch day (all Nintendo titles and the Xbox One will be released on November 22). Plus, Nintendo WILL sell a lot more Wii U consoles between now and November 22 because of 3D World (as well as for the recently released Wind Waker HD).

How convenient lets include the 3DS in the sales total, might as well include every Nintendo system?

Someone seems mad that he's getting his behind handed to him by all the pro-Mario and pro-Nintendo responses! LOL!
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#62ukokira1Posted 10/7/2013 4:37:23 AM
ukokira1 posted...
chrish909 posted...
That mario looks pretty bad. The only reason ryse gets so much hate is because its going to be the new must have exclusive hack n slash. Its going to embarress god of war and its casualized gameplay.

Lol no.

Yeah, Both Ryse and GOW seem to be on the same end: Mediocre.

Typical pro Nintendo fanboy calling a true man's mature game mediocre. Too much kiddy games in your life? Can't blame you, is all Nintendo does.

Nope, DMC (The actual series), Viewtiful Joe, and Bayonetta all overshadow it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#63The_DOAMPosted 10/7/2013 4:45:14 AM
ukokira1 posted...
ukokira1 posted...
chrish909 posted...
That mario looks pretty bad. The only reason ryse gets so much hate is because its going to be the new must have exclusive hack n slash. Its going to embarress god of war and its casualized gameplay.

Lol no.

Typical pro Nintendo fanboy calling a true man's mature game mediocre. Too much kiddy games in your life? Can't blame you, is all Nintendo does.

Nope, DMC (The actual series), Viewtiful Joe, and Bayonetta all overshadow it.

Toss in Ninja Gaiden the first one GoW is just a button mash with a coat of greek paint.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#64MuryoPosted 10/7/2013 5:35:28 AM
ECOsvaldo posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
Muryo posted...
Thanks TC! your thread has helpled spread awereness of the awesome Mario game on this board.

Nobody is going to buy a Wii U to play yet another Mario game. Not even kids care about Mario. Only Nintendrones. Meanwhile millions will buy a Xone to play Ryse and all those great third party games that Wii U won't get.

I will bet you that the combined total sales of Super Mario 3D World (Wii U), The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) and Mario Party: Island Tour (3DS) will surpass the combined total Xbone exclusive title sales on the very same launch day (all Nintendo titles and the Xbox One will be released on November 22). Plus, Nintendo WILL sell a lot more Wii U consoles between now and November 22 because of 3D World (as well as for the recently released Wind Waker HD).

How convenient lets include the 3DS in the sales total, might as well include every Nintendo system?

Someone seems mad that he's getting his behind handed to him by all the pro-Mario and pro-Nintendo responses! LOL!

Pretty much, perhaps TC should have been spamming MS' mailbox with requests to delay the game and make it better, I mean downgrading a next gen game's graphics instead of the other way around?
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#65Big_IsaacPosted 10/7/2013 6:56:28 AM
ukokira1 posted...
chrish909 posted...

Lol no.

It makes me chuckle a bit every time I see someone seriously calling God of War "mature"
Do you even know what that word means?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#66FoppePosted 10/7/2013 7:40:52 AM
Kids these days believes that playing a game rated M makes them mature.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#67Groudon199Posted 10/7/2013 12:16:17 PM
I looked up Ryse, and it doesn't look like the type of game I'd play. For me, 3D World is better because of that.
#68blunderminePosted 10/7/2013 12:24:45 PM
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
I think I'm considering buying a Wii U now thanks to that trailer.

You may have just given tc an aneurysm. Koodos
#69eyeofcorePosted 10/7/2013 12:37:10 PM
I like that there are actually sane people on Xbox One board, you are not nowhere close to PlayStation fanboys and you aren't as defensive as Nintendo fanboys that can be ruthless when provoked. I love the fact that most people that owned a Nintendo 64 had moved to original Xbox so there are people that actually played Mario and Zelda so they know what are they talking about. When xbox 360 was released, it got influx from PlayStation 2 install base that moved one and that is a disaster. Sony only made people act c***y and be hypocrites...

The real reason why Sony fanboys think Nintendo is kiddie because Sony themself said that in documentary prior to release of Playstation 2 that covered the history of Playstation. It was from 1999 or 2000.

Enjoy your console, that all is matter. I kinda fell petty for you for being kinda forced to pay for multi player and all the features since the original Xbox. :/ Paying for something that should be free, you already pay the internet connection.

Also buy a Wii U if you can, a lot of good games will be on it very soon and because the art style is colorful does not mean the game is easy or for kids. It is for everyone, everyone can be a gamer and everyone can play a game... Gamers exist for games, not for playing the same types of games over and over again.
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#70DarkAdonis123Posted 10/7/2013 12:46:55 PM
Based on the newest SM3DW trailer, I cannot in good conscience say that Ryse is, or will be the better game.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue