#71Exodus_PrimePosted 10/7/2013 12:49:31 PM
RICE: Son Of Soy.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#72eyeofcorePosted 10/7/2013 12:58:20 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

HAHAHA You made my day... In a serious note, Crytek is wasting serious resources of the system for nothing, lets make that or that shiny. They focus on graphics rather than storyline, sound design and gameplay so I won't be surprised if Ryse gets trashed by public and adored by review sites that gets green from Microsofts adverts thus they turn an eye even if it is a massive let down.

Ryse may bomb like Duke Nukem Forever, they are working on this game like 6 years? Right?
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#73PunkMcThrustPosted 10/7/2013 1:00:06 PM
Ryse? New and original? Have you seen the combat? Games have been playing like this (but with less QTE, meaning Ryse actually is worse) since the PS1.
---
#1 hater of Capcom, casual games, casual gamers, and the God of War series
#74kiba312Posted 10/7/2013 1:07:24 PM
For once, this one attracts my attention

Sorry bud, but your argument is invalid
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#75MuryoPosted 10/7/2013 2:16:19 PM
blundermine posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
I think I'm considering buying a Wii U now thanks to that trailer.

You may have just given tc an aneurysm. Koodos

*high fives*
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#76carryonifucanPosted 10/7/2013 3:14:13 PM
DaCSSMastah posted...
dude, i hate nintendo but even i would say mario > ryse.

+1
#77ECOsvaldoPosted 10/7/2013 3:26:14 PM
LOL! I think the TC is fuming right now and can't come back with any rebuttals to our statements and facts!
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#78Dannyson97Posted 10/7/2013 3:30:30 PM
TC is having a bad day, he has another topic, saying how Mario is more of a rehash then call of Duty. It's going about as well as it went here! XD
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#79MuryoPosted 10/7/2013 4:48:42 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
TC is having a bad day, he has another topic, saying how Mario is more of a rehash then call of Duty. It's going about as well as it went here! XD

Really? Please provide a link that got my interest. :)
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#80FoppePosted 10/7/2013 11:16:53 PM
eyeofcore posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

HAHAHA You made my day... In a serious note, Crytek is wasting serious resources of the system for nothing, lets make that or that shiny. They focus on graphics rather than storyline, sound design and gameplay so I won't be surprised if Ryse gets trashed by public and adored by review sites that gets green from Microsofts adverts thus they turn an eye even if it is a massive let down.

Ryse may bomb like Duke Nukem Forever, they are working on this game like 6 years? Right?

To be fair, they did the same with Crysis and people loved it...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC