3. Ryse > Super Mario 3D World
3 years ago#71
RICE: Son Of Soy.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
3 years ago#72
Exodus_Prime posted...

HAHAHA You made my day... In a serious note, Crytek is wasting serious resources of the system for nothing, lets make that or that shiny. They focus on graphics rather than storyline, sound design and gameplay so I won't be surprised if Ryse gets trashed by public and adored by review sites that gets green from Microsofts adverts thus they turn an eye even if it is a massive let down.

Ryse may bomb like Duke Nukem Forever, they are working on this game like 6 years? Right?
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
3 years ago#73
Ryse? New and original? Have you seen the combat? Games have been playing like this (but with less QTE, meaning Ryse actually is worse) since the PS1.
#1 hater of Capcom, casual games, casual gamers, and the God of War series
3 years ago#74
For once, this one attracts my attention

Sorry bud, but your argument is invalid
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
3 years ago#75
blundermine posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
I think I'm considering buying a Wii U now thanks to that trailer.

You may have just given tc an aneurysm. Koodos

*high fives*
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
3 years ago#76
DaCSSMastah posted...
dude, i hate nintendo but even i would say mario > ryse.

+1
3 years ago#77
LOL! I think the TC is fuming right now and can't come back with any rebuttals to our statements and facts!
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
3 years ago#78
TC is having a bad day, he has another topic, saying how Mario is more of a rehash then call of Duty. It's going about as well as it went here! XD
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
3 years ago#79
Dannyson97 posted...
TC is having a bad day, he has another topic, saying how Mario is more of a rehash then call of Duty. It's going about as well as it went here! XD

Really? Please provide a link that got my interest. :)
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
3 years ago#80
eyeofcore posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

HAHAHA You made my day... In a serious note, Crytek is wasting serious resources of the system for nothing, lets make that or that shiny. They focus on graphics rather than storyline, sound design and gameplay so I won't be surprised if Ryse gets trashed by public and adored by review sites that gets green from Microsofts adverts thus they turn an eye even if it is a massive let down.

Ryse may bomb like Duke Nukem Forever, they are working on this game like 6 years? Right?

To be fair, they did the same with Crysis and people loved it...
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse > Super Mario 3D World

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived