Lol Pathetic!

#11SteelToothPosted 10/5/2013 9:24:43 AM
Yelnam-26 posted...

Really? achievements for that?

Yeah, when I pre-ordered thru the MS store via the dashboard, I got the following 0 point achievement from Microsoft Store:

Xbox One Preorder
Ensure that the most powerful console made will be delivered to you on day one.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#12SnickleseedPosted 10/5/2013 11:45:43 AM
Ambies_Boy posted...
http://www.fool.com

Sounds legit

screw that site... my inbox started getting slammed with their crap newsletter out of the blue despite never having heard of the site before
---
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5
#13maheo30Posted 10/5/2013 11:46:44 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
''xbone buyers better beware... and ps4 buyers too.''

---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#14Ironman06Posted 10/5/2013 2:31:49 PM
segamaster316 posted...
This may not be new but if Microsoft's servers crash and 90% of those trying to get the update on day one aren't able to then it's going to be one last huge public relations nightmare that will sink the console.

MS isn't Apple. People aren't going to forget about it on 11-23-2013 if they can't update their console on launch day.

If this exact same situation happened on PSN. Sony would be forgiven by it's pony's in an instant. I don't understand why Microsoft should be held to a different standard.
#15sworderPosted 10/5/2013 2:37:48 PM
did you really need to link this garbage article to give them clicks

seriously, you read something dumb on the internet, DO NOT LINK IT TO OTHER PEOPLE

that's what they want, clickbait
#16EastCoastKodyPosted 10/5/2013 2:41:58 PM
the Wii U update was like 45 mins for me. And I expected it.

The installing of PS3 games kills me more.

I remember when i got MGS4....I wasn't prepared that non-sense.
#17khardboredPosted 10/5/2013 2:51:06 PM
Even if it takes an hour, 2 hours, 3, I don't mind. I will have waited 6 months for it. I will be annoyed, sure, but I am actually expecting them to have server issues on this console that no one likes, an no one will buy but boy those activation/patch servers sure are bogged down by all 4 of us...

Yeah.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#18_SCOTSLADPosted 10/5/2013 3:00:24 PM
Hang on the ps4 is released after the Xbox one where I live how will tha affect me?

I don't know what to do.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
#19UnquietSlumbersPosted 10/5/2013 3:37:44 PM
Evel138 posted...
"The updates have never been all that newsworthy"

I love the irony there given the headline and front end of the article goes out of its way to make the situation.....that we already have known about for quite some time......seem as bad as possible.

And why: web hits.

http://i.imgur.com/TMuiJgS.jpg
#20Spetsnaz420Posted 10/6/2013 4:07:04 AM
SteelTooth posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...

Really? achievements for that?

Yeah, when I pre-ordered thru the MS store via the dashboard, I got the following 0 point achievement from Microsoft Store:

Xbox One Preorder
Ensure that the most powerful console made will be delivered to you on day one.

Lmao

At least they have a sense of humor
---
I don't conform to social convention