So the power of the cloud is all bark and no bite

#11sdchiPosted 10/5/2013 10:15:09 AM
So Microsoft is going to use Rockstar's servers for the Xbox One? What the hell!
#12zephirrainesPosted 10/5/2013 10:17:18 AM
But when ff14 had issues it wasnt a big deal right? And gakai will work like magic right?

Maybe we should all wait and see.
#13RollnThunder213Posted 10/5/2013 10:20:14 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You mean those people who practically tanked their Xbox division because of stupid ideas until they saw a poll on Amazon?

Now go sit in the corner.

So Google and Amazon must be stupid too for all they're investing in severs? Sony must have made a terrible financial decision in purchasing Gaikai...

If you don't think this is the way you want content delivered to you in the future then all you should do is not purchase any of these products that use the cloud. Moaning about it and say it won't work just makes you look like a child who can't comprehend that technology constantly is improved.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#14Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/5/2013 10:21:19 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Go to any GTA Online board and you'll see how many problems the oh so mighty cloud causes. If MS is smart, they'll sever their ties with this cloud mentality while there is still time. It's hard to pull a 180 after a console releases.
gaikai is doa? :(
#15TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 10:22:13 AM
zephirraines posted...
But when ff14 had issues it wasnt a big deal right? And gakai will work like magic right?

Maybe we should all wait and see.

Lol MS DEFENSE POWERS ACTIVATE!

I said nothing about FF14 or Gaikai or even Sony for that matter
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#16TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 10:24:22 AM
RollnThunder213 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You mean those people who practically tanked their Xbox division because of stupid ideas until they saw a poll on Amazon?

So Google and Amazon must be stupid too for all they're investing in severs? Sony must have made a terrible financial decision in purchasing Gaikai...

If you don't think this is the way you want content delivered to you in the future then all you should do is not purchase any of these products that use the cloud. Moaning about it and say it won't work just makes you look like a child who can't comprehend that technology constantly is improved.

Lol typical "don't like it don't buy it" response when someone can't come up with any decent rebuttal...and "child" tacked on for good measure
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#17chrisromans123Posted 10/5/2013 10:24:29 AM
I think they cloud will be good eventually but people seem to have way to much high hopes for it. I have said it before I would much rather the x1 just be able to do everything with the hardware I paid for, and not rely on my internet connection.

For example if you play dead rising 3 connected to the internet then from what I have seen the cloud will help with the AI and how many zombies are on screen, but what if I play offline will the AI be stupid and will there not be as many zombies on screen?
---
XDAO Romans
#18Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/5/2013 10:29:44 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I said nothing about FF14 or Gaikai or even Sony for that matter
yes you did you said go to any GTA board so I went to the Sony GTA board and the Sony cloud is all bark and no bite like you said :(
#19Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/5/2013 10:31:24 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Lol typical "don't like it don't buy it" response when someone can't come up with any decent rebuttal...and "child" tacked on for good measure
but didn't you make a topic saying you cancelled your pre-order for the same reason?
#20RollnThunder213Posted 10/5/2013 10:34:03 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
RollnThunder213 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

That's because that's the truth. Nobody is forcing you to purchase online games. Speak with your wallet. I'm buying an Xbox One because I want a digital, online connected gaming future. If you don't want that then go play a Wii U.

I called you a child because you feel it necessary to make a topic that only has the purpose of angering people. You make no points besides saying "lol" etc. It shows how much intelligence you lack.

Sony is obviously trying to push a more digital and internet connected future too (Gaikai and remote play), so obviously those features are useless to you as you don't think cloud gaming is a good idea.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213