Dead Rising 3 7min gameplay (EB Games Expo)

#1MrImpatient35Posted 10/5/2013 1:09:29 PM
http://www.spawnfirst.com/news/7-minutes-of-zombie-decimation-with-dead-rising-3/

7 minutes of zombie slaying madness from EB Games Expo. Every time I see gameplay of this game, I get happy I pre-ordered it.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#2khardboredPosted 10/5/2013 1:23:13 PM
I love you.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 1:29:17 PM
lol thanks. Did anybody notice a drop in framerate? Looked pretty smooth to me. I was mainly looking for that.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
#4koboldwarrior77Posted 10/5/2013 1:47:35 PM
Looks good.

Noticed one bug. When he rolls out of the big truck with the gun, his Blanka helmet is totally gone. Then after he stands up it appears on his head.
---
Arnold is Numero Uno
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/5/2013 2:26:27 PM
this is head and shoulders above the rest of the xbones exclusives.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#6gobuffalo30Posted 10/5/2013 2:35:06 PM
Unfortunately it still doesn't do anything for me. The gameplay is very repetitive after a few minutes, let alone several hours.

I did find it interesting how the player was surrounded by zombies by the glass at the beginning and he could stand still for a moment and then run off.
#7MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 2:49:51 PM
I think the reason why I want this game so much is cause I've always wanted to get into this series, but there was always something in the way. With DR1, I didn't have a HDTV yet, so it was barely playable (text). With DR2, that damn timer annoys me! I hate timers in games period. When I found out that DR3 wont have a timer, at least in the normal difficulty, I was sold on this game. Nothing is stopping me this time!

Also, this game is VERY impressive to me. So many zombies on screen at once, with a now fixed framerate, and no loading screens? Yes please!
---
Dost thou even hoist?
#8BudWisenheimerPosted 10/5/2013 3:27:22 PM
That was awesome! Did that explosion blow his jammies off?
#9khardboredPosted 10/5/2013 3:30:33 PM
Yeah, the boom boom took his jammies away. It seemed like a semi-scripted playthrough. It looked practiced. That doesn't matter at all, just an observation. But my God that looked like fun. My wife even hovered over me while I watched it.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#10Gunvalkyrie2Posted 10/5/2013 4:00:24 PM
How are people not sick of this awful series? Sorry but - yuk.
---
This is a message board to express opinions, idiot.