Titanfall EB Expo presentation

#1MrImpatient35Posted 10/5/2013 5:32:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3z25fL8l7w

Nearly 20 minutes of Titanfall goodness. This must be the event you were talking about QuinnandGoblin (I hope I got your name right).
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#2studepaberPosted 10/5/2013 6:04:52 PM
Looks sick! Loving the new gameplay vids recently.
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 6:08:57 PM
I like when she said the wallrunning thing is chainable, so I can potential wall run all day, if everything is right. I can just imagine doing that nonstop until I have to start killing people lol.Looks so fun.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
#4GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/5/2013 7:15:31 PM
I really need this game in my life.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#5MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:18:42 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I really need this game in my life.

+1 lol
---
Dost thou even hoist?
#6QuinnandGoblinPosted 10/5/2013 8:04:19 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3z25fL8l7w

Nearly 20 minutes of Titanfall goodness. This must be the event you were talking about QuinnandGoblin (I hope I got your name right).

Hey mate, yeh that would have been in the EB Arena as a presentation (there was the show floor, and the eb arena which was for presentations), i skipped those (developers did many of them for different games) as i was more interested in hands on with the games.

For TITANFALL, after lining up for it, you are given a titanfall card (like a credit card) and then when they have enough players then march you into a room, where you watch an 8 minute "how to play" demo of the game.

After that is finished, we were marched upstairs and told to pick one of the stations the game was setup at.

Team based match, (that presentation shows aspects from the demo we played, but was still the same demo floating about on the net) and ous was basically first team to get to a certain score (400 in our case) and after that the winning team has to hunt down the losing team before the losing team can escape the map lol.

Only picture i got was of the titanfall card i held against my wristbands (one for eb expo, one for proof of age lol) as we werent allowed to take pics upstairs of the game being played.

Like i said in the other topic though, the game is freakin amazing and beyond hectic, you wont be seeing campers in the game thats for sure, its built to move, move and move. I slaughtered a heap of players who were attempting to camp and here i was double jumping around the map while they hid in the corner easy targets lol.
---
NinendoID- Grey-Armada .... psn- armada66 .... xbl- greyarmada....3ds-0345-0608-4393