Sigh, I guess I have to be a multi console owner again...

#1rockman11_zPosted 10/5/2013 6:56:39 PM
Damn you MS for having Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 ( best launch exclusives so far).

Damn you Sony for having a powerful and affordable console.

Damn you Nintendo for having Monolith Soft's "X" as an exclusive.

Now the question is what console I'm getting first....

Are you guys having the same problem as I am?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#2LordcrabfoodPosted 10/5/2013 7:01:42 PM
I am getting both X1 and PS4, not sure about the wii u, maybe when the new fire emblem game comes out. I am more hyped for the X1, the launch games are head and shoulders above the PS4 launch titles.
#3rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:09:11 PM
If Forza 5 or Dead Rising 3 is not a launch title, I wouldn't get the Xbox One first.

Remember, I was angry at MS before because of the DRM BS. Now they made an effort to reverse their policies.

Granted I still need the day one patch but I got Internet connection so it is fine for me.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#4chrisromans123Posted 10/5/2013 7:16:17 PM
I will get both but I think i'm going with ps4 first not really sure.I had a lot of bad luck with 360 hardware and the fact that it's more I think I am going to wait and get an x1 when they do a price drop.
---
XDAO Romans
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/5/2013 7:28:18 PM
I well I have to get a PS4 and XB1 but im kinda want a Wii u to cause of Mario 3D world
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#6HaloOfTheSun442Posted 10/5/2013 7:31:11 PM
It's pretty unlikely Dead Rising 3 will stay exclusive.
#7LordcrabfoodPosted 10/5/2013 7:44:07 PM
HaloOfTheSun442 posted...
It's pretty unlikely Dead Rising 3 will stay exclusive.

Maybe, maybe not. I certainly do not want to wait 12 mths + to play games I am interested in.
#8darkphiresagePosted 10/5/2013 11:06:41 PM
I have no interest in any launch titles. just give me destiny and the division, and I'll be fine. no first party titles from any of the three interest me with the exception of infamous. (absolutely adored the first fable, but good ole Pete put an end to that s*** very quickly) I'll eventually get a wii u for X and MH when the price is right unless a MH or phantasy star drops on ps4/vita. with no superior architecture, year head start, or hefty JP library, I see no reason for me to buy an xbox this gen.

I keep my eye on all the console boards, but it seems there's a strong possibility I'll be having my very first 1 console gen.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#9FedEx_CorpPosted 10/5/2013 11:26:18 PM
Kind of, but not because of the games.
Forze and DR3 are horrible to me.
Heck, I don't like any of the games at launch from 1st party to 3rd party on either console.
KZ is another FPS, and I will only get it because my PS4 will be collecting dust for a long long long time.

Destiny is what I am waiting for.
I will get a PS4 first because from a historical viewpoint, MS doesn't care for exclusives after 3 yrs.
My PS3 probably will have more game time even when Destiny launched because of Dark Souls 2...Unless next gen DS2 will be announced later on.

So yes...X1: "FOOTBALL TV TV TV FOOTBALL TV" is the main reason why I am even getting one.
Games? I don't like FPS and racing genre that much, and that pretty much 90%(95?) of MS 1st party games.
Very ironic huh? TV>Gaming for me on the X1.
And WiiU when there is a fire sale because seriously...it is a gimmick device.
#10jrr18Posted 10/5/2013 11:26:38 PM
didn't they say that at launch forza is going to unfinished and that most of the cars and tracks are getting patched in latter?
---
the world did end in 2012 it's just taking a bit to kick in.
PSN/steam jrr101