Best Xbox One launch title

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Xbox One launch title
3 years ago#11
James_4ort posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
How does this list not have Crimson Dragon? I voted for other.

its an arcade game.. is this really what ur buying a $500 machine for?

I'm not buying it at launch. The question was - Best Xbone Launch title - when the BEST IS an arcade title you can see why I'm not bothering.
This is a message board to express opinions, idiot.
3 years ago#12
James_4ort posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
How does this list not have Crimson Dragon? I voted for other.

its an arcade game.. is this really what ur buying a $500 machine for?

If it's the best game, it's the best game. But I guess graphics and production values are everything that matters with games nowadays.
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
3 years ago#13
Where's Crimson Dragon?

I know Crimson Dragon isn't going to be the definitive game of the next generation, but it's games like that (Panzer Dragoon Orta, Ace Combat, REZ,) that stand out to me.
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
3 years ago#14
Fustmonkey posted...
Where's Crimson Dragon?

I know Crimson Dragon isn't going to be the definitive game of the next generation, but it's games like that (Panzer Dragoon Orta, Ace Combat, REZ,) that stand out to me.

I can have only so many options. It's classified under other
I'd probably have switched nba out with Killer Instinct but oh well
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
3 years ago#15
I'm not surprised to not see Crimson Dragon listed. Games like that are a bit niche.
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
3 years ago#16
Swap Force
3 years ago#17
Has anyone been to the LocoCycle website? It looks like something I created 15 years ago, eek!
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
3 years ago#18
killer instinct
SSBB FC: 1462-5913-8004
XBL/PSN/nintendo ID: hairlessraiden
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Xbox One launch title

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived