Did MS make a weaker console so they could afford to buy more exclusives?

#31Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/6/2013 10:40:12 PM
pigman2003 posted...
sworder posted...
Neoreloaded313 posted...
Did MS really spend 1 billion on exclusives? How do they expect to make any profit on this system?

As you can see, xbots don't really care about quality and buy stuff like Ryse or DR3

As you can see Sony Ponies don't really care about quality and buy stuff like Killzone and Knack.

children are we going to have to separate you?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#32XenoMechaPosted 10/7/2013 4:22:16 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
pigman2003 posted...
sworder posted...
Neoreloaded313 posted...
Did MS really spend 1 billion on exclusives? How do they expect to make any profit on this system?

As you can see, xbots don't really care about quality and buy stuff like Ryse or DR3

As you can see Sony Ponies don't really care about quality and buy stuff like Killzone and Knack.

children are we going to have to separate you?

It must be a sad life to be so invested in a video game system. Did Sony drown your puppy and then MS got you a new one?
---
PSN: Eternius00
#33DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/7/2013 6:01:32 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
the big point, they don't make money, the Xbox 360 was one of the best selling consoles in history, and it tanked 3 billion because of bad management.

Yeah but that was mostly RROD. And the PS3 sold better but lost 6 billion. The PS3 lost more and has less money to fall back on for this generation so I wouldn't say this is going to help Sony.

Little tip to make your life better, stop trying to make "Lesser of 2 evil arguments" when I never even brought up Sony, PS3, Or anything to that nature.

You don't make Stalin seem like a saint because Hitler was worse.

I'm sorry that you view console manufacturers in terms of evil.

Also, your equation is hilariously bad. Its not the lesser of two evils, its the lesser of two financially struggling companies. If we are to expect continued support from a console, we expect its manufacturer to have the financial ability to support those consoles.

This was not only a garbage analogy that has nothing to do with what is being said, its also completely ignoring what is relevant, the choosing of a console. MS is by far the richest of the three console manufacturers and is now spending the most money to support their product. Them losing less money and having a lot more money to play with is a huge + to Xbox One.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H