Any reason to get Xbox One?

#41James_4ortPosted 10/6/2013 12:51:35 PM
chrish909 posted...
Why get ps4?

Killzone and infamous are lucky to even be getting sequals when you look at their sales. How people think they will stand up to x1s lineup is beyond me. Maybe 2 million people will buy each of them first year, and thats being generous.

After those 2 the rest of their lineup is a joke.

Why get ps4? Seriously I dont know how there are so many sony trolls? Are people really dropping 450$ to play killzone. The thought of this makes me laugh.

After sony got owned last gen they have to save money, their exclusives this gen are nonexistent.

obviously more ppl disagree with your opinion.

http://www.xboxonevspsfour.com/

not to mention the pre-orders blow the xbone out of the water..

IMO
xbones launch line-up has no games made by any developer with credibility.

and KZ has always gotten great reviews by all.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#42MumboJPosted 10/6/2013 12:52:05 PM
BigAl519 posted...
MumboJ posted...
BigAl519 posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
WTF are you talking about, "features Kinect"

You play the game with a controller. Be more ignorant.

I don't know, could you? You fanboys really are not well informed are ya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimson_Dragon

Crimson Dragon originally required the Kinect sensor to play;however the game now controls using the gamepad using a dual analog set up,but some kinect functionality has been confirmed,

Did you miss the part where they said it still uses kinect? ie. it features kinect functionality. You xbots are funny. At least read before you try and defend.

Did you miss the part where it said "some" functionality, and the part where it says, oh I don't know, most of the game now controls using the gamepad using a dual analog set up?

Lol. Xbot. Barely touched my 360 this gen, and CD is the only Xbone game that remotely has my interest. As they say on the intertubes, try again.
---
Et earello, endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan, ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!
#43XBOXvsPCPosted 10/6/2013 12:59:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#44ZeoDefenderPosted 10/6/2013 1:00:10 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Did you miss the part where they said it still uses kinect? ie. it features kinect functionality. You xbots are funny. At least read before you try and defend.

Xbot? I don't even own a 360 and I think the Xbox One looks like crap. However, I'm not going to discount a most likely great game just because it's on a system that I dislike. Crimson Dragoon has some kinect functionality in the same way that Zelda: Link's Awakening DX had functionality with the GB camera -- completely optional.
---
"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets." - The Brigadier
#45XBOXvsPCPosted 10/6/2013 1:03:06 PM
"Any reason to get Xbox One?"
No reason at all. I'm going next gen to play Doki-Doki Universe.
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#46SAMCROftwPosted 10/6/2013 1:05:21 PM
ste_1 posted...
Ghosts is better then Killzone by a mile, not to mention BF4.
I dont understand why PS4 lovers think KZ is a must have game next gen.

You haven't even played Ghosts or Battlefield 4. Silence, COD fanboy.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#47DoctorTheopolisPosted 10/6/2013 1:06:34 PM
To answer the original post.
Forza 5 ( this alone is enough for me )
Titan fall
Halo
---
Middle Finger!
#48aheedthegreatPosted 10/6/2013 1:17:59 PM
khardbored posted...
chrish909 posted...
Why get ps4?

Killzone and infamous are lucky to even be getting sequals when you look at their sales. How people think they will stand up to x1s lineup is beyond me. Maybe 2 million people will buy each of them first year, and thats being generous.

After those 2 the rest of their lineup is a joke.

Why get ps4? Seriously I dont know how there are so many sony trolls? Are people really dropping 450$ to play killzone. The thought of this makes me laugh.

After sony got owned last gen they have to save money, their exclusives this gen are nonexistent.

Actually, when all is said and done, Sony outsold MS. But yeah, the rest of what you said mirrors my own thoughts. Well, KZ does look awesome.

They sold more consoles (It really is a good blu ray player) But they didn't sell more games. For a gaming console that's what I'd say counts most.
---
GT: Aheed The Grim
#49ChrisZombieXPosted 10/6/2013 1:18:29 PM
DontNou posted...
But why would I get an Xbox One, if I can get a Wii U or a PS4? Serious question

Why get a PS4 or Wii U when you could get a Xbox One? see it works both ways, just get what you want.
---
XBL: ZombleTheWomble
PSN: ChrisZombieX
#50Megid-MitchPosted 10/6/2013 1:35:45 PM
Hardcore74Leo posted...
DontNou posted...
Is there any reason at all unless you're a hardcore Microsoft fanboy?

Because people also have a preference. I'm not a fanboy, I just don't like playstation anymore. I bought the ps3 before I got my 360 and I loved playing it. Then I tried venturing into the online world, that's where the difference is for me. My online experience with the ps3 was simply terribly, everyone was rude as all heck. A game I had never played before, people were voting to kick me out of lobbies. I forget what game it was, I think cod 4:modern warfare. Than I play the same game on 360 at a friends house and the community was vastly improved. Just everything about xbox's live system I like more than playstations. That's and the launch titles are why I'm getting an xbox 1 over a ps4

Because poor people don't have manners. I like the idea of X1 because poor rude people can't afford it