How much will it take for you to get an Xbox One?

#17lightsXIIIPosted 10/6/2013 10:38:59 AM
A real killer instinct game would make me preorder right away.
---
...In a Sexual way...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is confirmed for a western release in 2014! HYPEEEEEEEE!
#2epicfailtryhardPosted 10/6/2013 10:41:43 AM
if they just trashed what they have to date and totally start over while focusing on making a gaming console.
---
"if you consider a troll to be someone who is expressing their opinion and isn't rattled by yours being different...welcome home.~me
#37lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 10:43:45 AM
epicfailtryhard posted...
if they just trashed what they have to date and totally start over while focusing on making a gaming console.

I agree, what possessed Microsoft to make a damn cable box is beyond me.
---
...In a Sexual way...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is confirmed for a western release in 2014! HYPEEEEEEEE!
#4gintu394Posted 10/6/2013 10:45:32 AM
Just Halo 5. So I'll be getting an X1 later this Fall. Sooner if by some miracle they announced Fable 4 and released it before next Fall.
---
PSN: detective392
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/6/2013 10:47:42 AM
7lightsXIII posted...

Anti XBOX force is hard at work today.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#67lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 10:50:49 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

...What?
---
...In a Sexual way...
#7pigman2003Posted 10/6/2013 11:02:20 AM
7lightsXIII posted...

Why do people call the Xbox One a cable box? Yes it enables you to watch T.V but they still have the largest slate of next gen games, it's not like adding T.V is taking away from the games.

If the Xbox One is a cable box then the PS4 is a cardboard box.
#8Shik_stickPosted 10/6/2013 11:23:40 AM
pigman2003 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Why do people call the Xbox One a cable box? Yes it enables you to watch T.V but they still have the largest slate of next gen games, it's not like adding T.V is taking away from the games.

False. X1 has 29 launch window games. PS4 has 49 last time I checked.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#9BigAl519Posted 10/6/2013 11:26:22 AM
7lightsXIII posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

...What?

I think hes having trouble understanding this very simple topic.

As for me, I agree. I liked my 360 for the most part. If MS had gone the route of appealing to gamers, tossed the kinect and media BS and made it more powerful it would have been an excellent console.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#10James_4ortPosted 10/6/2013 11:35:59 AM
pigman2003 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

SNAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!

but srsly, XBONE is not a cable box, as it does not provide you any broadcast television. Its more like a HDMI switch.. with no respectable games... at $500...
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true