The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Wow, the Xbone name has really stuck!

#1MilesTeg420Posted 10/6/2013 11:45:28 AM
This is what a search for "xbone" get's you on google:

xbone.com

images for xbone:

http://www.google.com/images?q=xbone&hl=en&gbv=2&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=Vq1RUrmKIZeu4APd5oFA&ved=0CCsQsAQ

http://xbone.info/

Xbox One amazon ad titled "Xbone at Amazon" links to Xbox One for sale at Amazon.

http://www.google.com/search?q=xbone&hl=en&gbv=2&oq=xbone&gs_l=heirloom-serp.12..0i67l4j0i10j0i7i30j0i10j0l3.7199.7199.1.8225.1.1.0.0.0.0.181.181.0j1.1.0....0...1ac.1j4.24.heirloom-serp..1.8.785.rWhI4Uo8WcE

Same for eBay.

There's much more but I digress.
#2shotgunheadshotPosted 10/6/2013 3:24:17 PM
"Xbox Rox" would be a better name in my opinion. I call the original Xbox console Xbox One.
#3Orange_ApplesPosted 10/6/2013 4:06:25 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
"Xbox Rox" would be a better name in my opinion. I call the original Xbox console Xbox One.

Rox? really? What are you? Poochie?
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#4GrayFulIbusterPosted 10/6/2013 7:48:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/6/2013 7:57:57 PM
I hate that name. Honestly, the worst insult nickname in a long time. It's as bad as "Sony Pony." If you're going to think of insulting nicknames, at least think of something good. "Xbone" sounds like something a 6th-grader would come up with.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#6CapwnDPosted 10/6/2013 10:12:28 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
I hate that name. Honestly, the worst insult nickname in a long time. It's as bad as "Sony Pony." If you're going to think of insulting nicknames, at least think of something good. "Xbone" sounds like something a 6th-grader would come up with.

What's wrong with Sony Pony? Sony Ponies are the sony fanboys that come galloping over to the Xbox boards to be pissy little brats whenever there's some bad Sony news, or whenever PSN was down.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#7GrayFulIbusterPosted 10/6/2013 10:24:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Shik_stickPosted 10/6/2013 10:27:24 PM
CapwnD posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

What's wrong with Sony Pony? Sony Ponies are the sony fanboys that come galloping over to the Xbox boards to be pissy little brats whenever there's some bad Sony news, or whenever PSN was down.

Or when more negative news comes out about the Bone, which happens quite often. And what had Sony news has there even been? Lol
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#9CapwnDPosted 10/6/2013 10:34:29 PM
Shik_stick posted...
CapwnD posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Or when more negative news comes out about the Bone, which happens quite often. And what had Sony news has there even been? Lol

The term dates back to the Xbox 360 boards.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#10SomelazybumPosted 10/6/2013 10:38:40 PM
I prefer XBottles
---
KOF 13 is better then Blazblue Whatever iteration with one new frame of animation and Ragna wearing Jin's clothing with no new characters.