Wow, the Xbone name has really stuck!

#11HellsControllerPosted 10/6/2013 11:15:52 PM
I'm upset Xbox done didn't stick.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/6/2013 11:16:39 PM
well since MS took the domain name they basically just carved the name forever in stone
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#13SaintFC_Posted 10/6/2013 11:51:13 PM
CapwnD posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
I hate that name. Honestly, the worst insult nickname in a long time. It's as bad as "Sony Pony." If you're going to think of insulting nicknames, at least think of something good. "Xbone" sounds like something a 6th-grader would come up with.

What's wrong with Sony Pony? Sony Ponies are the sony fanboys that come galloping over to the Xbox boards to be pissy little brats whenever there's some bad Sony news, or whenever PSN was down.

CapnFlipflop.

I remember when you used to champion Sony, so I guess you could call yourself a Sony Bone.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
#14CapwnDPosted 10/6/2013 11:59:01 PM(edited)
SaintFC_ posted...
CapwnD posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
I hate that name. Honestly, the worst insult nickname in a long time. It's as bad as "Sony Pony." If you're going to think of insulting nicknames, at least think of something good. "Xbone" sounds like something a 6th-grader would come up with.

What's wrong with Sony Pony? Sony Ponies are the sony fanboys that come galloping over to the Xbox boards to be pissy little brats whenever there's some bad Sony news, or whenever PSN was down.

CapnFlipflop.

I remember when you used to champion Sony, so I guess you could call yourself a Sony Bone.

You remember when I what? I've posted on the Xbox boards and Xbox 360 boards almost exclusively. I've probably posted on Sony boards about 50 times in my life. If that even. And that's going back to 2001.

You must be mistaken. There's no Capn in my name. It's CapwnD. Perhaps you're thinking of the guy with the cereal? Capn Crunch?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#15SaintFC_Posted 10/7/2013 12:01:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16CapwnDPosted 10/7/2013 12:05:34 AM
It all makes sense now. Your other posts.. in that topic "ATTN: People who claim Xbox needs to give PS4 competition" where you came jumping in saying something about something... I had no idea what you meant. Now I see, you're confusing me with somebody else.

So who are you thinking of?
---
#17Sin_Angelus_Posted 10/7/2013 12:20:06 AM
SaintFC_ posted...

No he shouldn't because that sounds dumb. Stop saying dumb things.
#18CapwnDPosted 10/7/2013 12:25:29 AM
I just looked at his posting history, turns out he can't stop saying dumb things.

From what I gather he comes to the Xbox boards to slam people who are xbox fans, then calls people hypocrites when they don't like the sony trolls on the Xbox boards.

The hell is wrong with some people.
---
#19JiminipPosted 10/7/2013 12:28:50 AM
CapwnD posted...
I just looked at his posting history

How do you look up someone history??
---
Nope.
#20CapwnDPosted 10/7/2013 12:30:07 AM
Jiminip posted...
CapwnD posted...
I just looked at his posting history

How do you look up someone history??

Just ask a mod! They'll always tell you the posting history of people!
---