so, the xbox one is using "cloud" as a selling point?

#1kingbongbundyPosted 10/6/2013 11:03:30 AM
GTA 5 online already proved could is a joke and cannot be trusted
#2zephirrainesPosted 10/6/2013 11:07:28 AM
So sony is lying about Gakai too? Oh wait rockstar is not the same as sony or ms.

Thank you for proving your ignorance TC.
#3FoppePosted 10/6/2013 11:08:16 AM
Apollo 1 exploded, thereby it's proved that the Apollo Project wont send a man to the moon.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4pigman2003Posted 10/6/2013 11:09:54 AM
kingbongbundy posted...
GTA 5 online already proved could is a joke and cannot be trusted

1. It's "Cloud" not "Could"

2. GTA online was run by Rockstar, not Microsoft.

3. The Xbox One is integrated with the cloud, meaning it was built with it in mind, the 360 and PS3 were not.

4. Saying you don't believe in the cloud because of one game is like saying that you don't believe in RPGs or FPS's because you played a crappy one.

Don't be ignorant, they're enough people here like that.
#5_SCOTSLADPosted 10/6/2013 11:10:57 AM
I guess the ps3 gta V online ran as smooth as butter on launch ?
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
#6NatatteruPosted 10/6/2013 11:12:23 AM
I understand that "The Cloud" could be something really important. But a while ago we had a poll with "single-player experiences" being waaay more important than multi-player ones, and now people obsess over the cloud being a main selling point? That's what I don't get.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#7chrisromans123Posted 10/6/2013 11:12:32 AM
zephirraines posted...
So sony is lying about Gakai too? Oh wait rockstar is not the same as sony or ms.

Thank you for proving your ignorance TC.

While I agree people shouldn't compare Rockstar and MS "cloud" you can't compare Sony and MS either. Sony is offering streaming while MS says they can a lot of things such making graphics better which I just don't see happening.
---
XDAO Romans
#8destroyerman455Posted 10/6/2013 11:19:11 AM
Natatteru posted...
I understand that "The Cloud" could be something really important. But a while ago we had a poll with "single-player experiences" being waaay more important than multi-player ones, and now people obsess over the cloud being a main selling point? That's what I don't get.

Keep in mind a good portion of the MP community plays CoD/Battlefield and a lot of them probably didn't contribute to the poll. Same goes for the casual gamers who just play to play. I don't think either of those demographics were really in the poll.

So from a business standpoint, "The Cloud" will most likely be very successful with the MP community as long as it doesn't have bugs or glitches.
---
Tactical Assessment, Red Chinese Victory, Impossible.
#9slyman19Posted 10/6/2013 11:20:26 AM
I was a heavy supporter of Onlive when it was in its prime. I`ve seen that the cloud has potential and I believe with Microsoft`s money and expertise, what they have said is possible.
#10kingbongbundy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 11:22:49 AM
_SCOTSLAD posted...
I guess the ps3 gta V online ran as smooth as butter on launch ?

of course not ... PS3's gta online used that cloud trash as well