BF4 new offscreen footage

#1XBOXvsPCPosted 10/6/2013 2:22:29 PM
Enjoy the noob playing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjeggcrJaQ
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#2WestSdeNleVrusPosted 10/6/2013 2:32:21 PM
Why would you punish us by posting this? The guy has clearly never played a BF game before, and after 3 minutes when he finally finds some action he decides to run away from it.....
#3XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:42:16 PM
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
Why would you punish us by posting this? The guy has clearly never played a BF game before, and after 3 minutes when he finally finds some action he decides to run away from it.....

You're right Lmao
The thing is I just found the "missing shadows" and wanted to share. my bad
---
#4slyman19Posted 10/6/2013 2:46:05 PM
XBOXvsPC posted...
WestSdeNleVrus posted...

You're right Lmao

What "missing shadows"?
#5XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:51:36 PM
slyman19 posted...
XBOXvsPC posted...
WestSdeNleVrus posted...

You're right Lmao

What "missing shadows"?

Don't you remember the 1st video? People were saying the shadows were missing on the map. I found them all!
---
#6GroZZleRPosted 10/6/2013 3:08:04 PM
Looks like same old Battlefield. Spend three minutes looking for someone on maps that are way too big.
#7_Elite_Bushido_Posted 10/6/2013 3:24:06 PM
GroZZleR posted...
Looks like same old Battlefield. Spend three minutes looking for someone on maps that are way too big.

guess you havent played the PC beta
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#8studepaberPosted 10/6/2013 3:42:47 PM
GroZZleR posted...

You aren't going to have a problem finding anyone on 32 vs 32 matches unless you are sitting in the corner of a map camping. I think console version players are finally going to have that true Battlefield experience that PC players get (as long as everyone doesn't run around going commando, which they probably will).
#9XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 5:25:08 PM
studepaber posted...
GroZZleR posted...

You aren't going to have a problem finding anyone on 32 vs 32 matches unless you are sitting in the corner of a map camping. I think console version players are finally going to have that true Battlefield experience that PC players get (as long as everyone doesn't run around going commando, which they probably will).

yeah, it may take some time for them to adapt...
---