PS4 vs Xbox One? Plz help!!!

#21CapwnDPosted 10/6/2013 11:51:01 PM
Do you want games or No Gaemz?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#22pigman2003Posted 10/7/2013 1:49:43 AM
DelRowe posted...
pigman2003 posted...
If those are the only Xbox One exclusives your interested in then you need to do some more research on them. Quantum Break, D4, Fable Legends, Titanfall, and Halo 5.

Why are you assuming that he doesn't know about those exclusives? Maybe he just isn't a fan of the way they look. Common sense would be that he does know about them since he mentioned Black Tusk game, which is pretty obscure compared to those.

Because I can't imagine someone being a fan of Killzone and having no interest in Halo or Titanfall, that's all, chill out, I'm not attacking anyone.
#23NeoMonkPosted 10/7/2013 1:56:12 AM
pigman2003 posted...
Because I can't imagine someone being a fan of Killzone and having no interest in Halo or Titanfall, that's all, chill out, I'm not attacking anyone.

He's talking about wanting to play OFFLINE & you suggest a ONLINE ONLY game?
Typical MS thinking...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#24BoomerTheGreatPosted 10/7/2013 6:15:27 AM
chomeister3 posted...
It's really hard for me to decide between the PS4 or Xbox One. If you can please tell me your opinion based on my situation.
1) I own both PS's and Xbox's so I'm not goig to be swayed by any fanboy
2) I don't use PS+ or Xbox Gold and never will due to HughesNet Satellite internet being the best provider in my area
3) I play single player/offline but I can still download updates and whatnot
4) I am aware the PS4 has a tad better/faster technology but I'm not a graphics freak
5) Lastly, the only exclusive games I'm looking forward to are for PS4: InFamous Second Son, Killzone Shadowfall, and The Order 1886 and for Xbox One: Dead Rising 3, Ryse son of Rome, and the Black Tusk project. That's it.

Please based on this information help me decide which to get a PS4 or Xbox One

I would go Wii U If I were you since you dont want to play online just for exclusives. X1 really only benefits you if you like Kinect or online play or youre enamored with their exclusives. You could go PS4 too but I dont think their games are very offline friendly.
---
Greatness comes from within
#25DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/7/2013 6:46:06 AM(edited)
I think a lot of the usual PS fanboys are rushing in here trying to throw around their propaganda again.

Here is the list of advantages according to your interests:

PS4

Stronger (not slightly, quite a bit)
Free Apps
Price is $100 cheaper
Has a touchpad on controller

Xbox One
Snap, HDMI passthrough and better OS features (from what has been shown)
There will also be many Kinect specific type local multi games and single player games like ES and Fallout will likely ad Kinect features to their games
MS has more exclusives now and $1 billion already invested in its first year
Xbox controller has Rumble Triggers

Ultimately it comes down to your gaming preference. If that doesn't decide it for you then you have to choose between a cheaper and stronger console vs a console with Kinect integration, more planned exclusives and smaller extras.

If we are looking at single player experiences, you got Infamous, The Order, Killzone and Knack on PS4.

On the XB1 you got Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, D4, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Halo 5, Project Spark, Forza 5, The Black Tusk Project, Kinect Sports Rivals and Crimson Dragon.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H