Todays Poll, do you feel it reflects the gaming community?

#21pigman2003Posted 10/6/2013 9:42:09 PM
If that poll reflects the gaming community then all the next gen consoles are in trouble.

Keep in mind that even though Microsoft Probably won't sell as many consoles as Sony doesn't mean it's a failure.
#22LTR450racerPosted 10/6/2013 10:05:35 PM
sdchi posted...
Hmm... not really. Gamefaqs has really been a Nintendo/Sony site for a very long time, and there are tons of weeaboos here. If you saw the poll from a few days ago, 41% of site says they are excited for a new Pokemon game. It gives you a pretty good idea of what kind of people visit this site.

Generally speaking, an Xbox fan would be less likely to visit this site than would a Sony or Nintendo fan.

That poll was embarrassing. I'm all for RPG's and whatever but pokemon is as nerdy/lame as it gets. Good point though, I do believe the results on this sites polls to be vastly biased and therefore skew the results. I don't support the Xbone but I know it will fare much better than all these poll results.
---
PSN...USAF-Kunty
#23NeoMonkPosted 10/7/2013 12:55:56 AM
Every poll on every site shows the PS4 winning
Even the ones in the MS website (which ofcourse were taken down imminently) lol

The answer to this from MS FBs is "These polls are biased, they dont mean anything!
The Internet is full of Sony Fanboys! PONIES!!!!"

/laff

seriously it's funny stuff
Everyone on the internet works for sony therefore they will say sony DUH!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator