Chances of KI getting a pc version?

#1allhailshastaPosted 10/7/2013 12:19:26 AM
I just can't justify spending $500+ just to play the only x1 exclusive that I want to play. Any thoughts?
---
psn id: allhailshasta17
gamertag: themanticore6767
#2pigman2003Posted 10/7/2013 12:53:45 AM
Zero chance, sorry.
#3StriderVMPosted 10/7/2013 12:53:56 AM
Impossible right now. As it's exclusive I think.
---
Hope for the Best. But expect the worst.
#4allhailshasta(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 1:20:01 AM
-_- Between Guilty Gear on the ps3/4, Killer Instinct on the x1, and (to a lesser extent) super smash on the wii u, it really sucks to be a fighting game game. Financially speaking anyways.
---
#5GrayFulIbusterPosted 10/7/2013 1:31:13 AM
allhailshasta posted...
-_- Between Guilty Gear on the ps3/4, Killer Instinct on the x1, and (to a lesser extent) super smash on the wii u, it really sucks to be a fighting game game. Financially speaking anyways.

Except Smash Bros is first party. None of the others you listed are, so you can't really compare.
---
"Ice Make: Lance!"
#6FoppePosted 10/7/2013 4:01:22 AM
While Killer Instinct is made by a 3rd party developer, it is still a 1st party IP.
I mean, nobody expects a Smash Bros title to be released outside Nintendo hardware while Guilty Gear have been on pretty much every console by now, so nobody would be really surprised if we will see a Guilty Gear title outside Sony hardware in the future.
Nobody expects a Killer Instinct on Sony or Nintendo hardware.
...well, technically I've seen enough people that seems to not know that Microsoft owns that IP, but anyway...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7Nate_DihldorffPosted 10/7/2013 7:06:55 AM
GrayFulIbuster posted...
allhailshasta posted...

Except Smash Bros is first party. None of the others you listed are, so you can't really compare.

Killer Instinct is also 1st party.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#8allhailshasta(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 7:22:17 AM
GrayFulIbuster posted...
allhailshasta posted...

They're all exclusives so far. Guilty gear has a chance of being multi platform but if blaz blue is any indication, guilty gear will remain exclusive to playstation. I was hesitant to compare Smash Bros since only one game in the series has proved to be a viable competitive fighter. But damn it if they weren't all fun as hell to play.
---