Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition skipping Xbox One

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition skipping Xbox One
2 years ago#1
http://gematsu.com/2013/10/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-announced-ps4-ps-vita-ps3-xbox-360-pc

Injjustice: Gods Among Us is coming to PlayStation 4, PS Vita, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC as Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios have announced.

Available on November 12 in North America and November 29 in Europe and other global territories, the game will include all of the downloadable content released for the standard edition. The game will cost $59.99 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360, $49.99 on PC, and $39.99 on PS Vita.
2 years ago#2
Probably timed exclusive. Warner and Sony recently announced a new long term partnership at Gamecom. I'm afraid Batman AO might follow this path.
2 years ago#3
Yeah, this won't last. Injustice is a hugely popular 360 title. More than likely timed as Derek stated. If not, I don't care. Not my cup of tea.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
2 years ago#4
Adds further evidence to the claims that the xbox one is hard to develop for.
---
PSN: El_Coon
2 years ago#5
And thus the skipping of games on the X1 begins..........
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
2 years ago#6
khardbored posted...
Yeah, this won't last. Injustice is a hugely popular 360 title. More than likely timed as Derek stated. If not, I don't care. Not my cup of tea.

But isn't it already coming out on the 360?
2 years ago#7
Yeah, it is. But deals can be console specific. But then again, I have no clue. This could mean something or nothing. I won't take an alarmist stance and start crying about the doom of the Xbox One.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
2 years ago#8
its gotta be a timed exclusive, why have it on ps4 and pc but not x1? It makes no sense.
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
2 years ago#9
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/387229179231477761
2 years ago#10
Timed exclusive for PS4? Lol

It's coming out for the 360. Only explanation I see is that Sony paid for the version to be made while Microsoft didn't. Makes sense since Sony had no fighters at launch while MS had Killer Instinct.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: GTA V, Xenoblade, SC: Blacklist, SMT IV, BF3 (Awaiting): Xbox One, PS4, KZ: SF, BF4, DR3, KI, Forza 5
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition skipping Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived