Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition skipping Xbox One

#41NotCeoPosted 10/7/2013 4:06:22 PM
The PS4 version is likely to basically be the PC version in terms of graphics. It's a port, but it's not going to be a straight port.

Why they decided to leave out the X1 version is anyone's guess. It would seem odd that Sony would pay for a timed exclusive for what amounts to a complete edition of a game that's been out for a while, and only kept this version from coming to the X1. I think there's a real possibility that this has nothing to do with Sony. Nearthrelm may have just decided not to make an Xbox One port for financial reasons (the amount of money need for the port vs. what they'd get back).
#42KomradKielbasaPosted 10/7/2013 4:18:19 PM
Hahahahaha XBone not getting InJustice.
---
Eat....the MEAT....Of JUSTICE
#43EJH-SEGAPosted 10/7/2013 4:40:38 PM(edited)
Ed Boon ‏@noobde 9h

RT @C2CA_KILLA @noobde Injustice sold the most on xbox. So tell me the logic behind no xbox one version? EB: Again... not as simple as that.

From link tc posted:

The Brazil classifications board previously rated Xbox One and Wii U versions of a ‘Game of the Year Edition’ for Injustice, alongside today’s announced versions. It’s possible those announcements are still lined up for a later date.

(timed) exclusive
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#44sworderPosted 10/7/2013 4:38:14 PM
If Sony had anything to do with this, it wouldn't be on 360
#45MilesTeg420(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 4:41:13 PM
sworder posted...
If Sony had anything to do with this, it wouldn't be on 360

Yeah, more likely that since PS4 is more powerful and easier to dev for, they could get the game done in a certain budget and time which an Xbox One version would have cost too much and taken too long to make.
#46EJH-SEGAPosted 10/7/2013 4:50:10 PM
From link tc posted:

Ultimate is standard + DLC + new music + ps4 will integrate touchpad functionality, video sharing and streaming, and link to players’ PlayStation Network feed page during match wrap-ups and pause menus

360 already has standard + DLC
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#47favcitadelstorePosted 10/7/2013 6:31:21 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
TMOG posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
Wow, Sony really put one over on MS with this news. They are getting an extremely lackluster game that is over a year old (It released in April this year.) as an exclusive! MS only has Killer Instinct to counter it. Sony is truly pushing the boundaries into the next generation yet again. There will be no need for Gaikai if they can keep this kind of momentum up.

Scores around 80 on Metacritic
Still selling strong
Supported with regular DLC and patch releases

Yeah, I can see how Injustice is lackluster. Damage control more plz.

There simply is no damage to control on this. Amusing that people think this is some type of accomplishment for Sony. I'd buy Fighter Within on XB1 before I'd buy Injustice.

Just because you make poor choices doesn't mean everyone else should follow suit. Killer Instinct shaping up to be one of the most overrated fighting game releases ever.
---
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628