Sorry, fellow Sony Ponies, I am now an Xbox Won convert!

#21Ch3wyPosted 10/7/2013 6:18:23 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
Ch3wy posted...

They've plainly and explicitly said that you need to opt in before it collects any data.

Yeah, just like you had to opt-in to get spied on through Skype, right?

Besides that, you opt-in by simply agreeing to the ToU, which already state you consent to giving them your personal data.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy

You can play games or enjoy applications that use data, such as videos, photos, facial expressions, heart rate and more, but this data will not leave your Xbox One without your explicit permission.

Come on bro. Quit grasping at straws here.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#22tinfoil21Posted 10/7/2013 6:41:30 PM
lol @ buying a console for launch titles.
---
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and have his shoes.
#23A2k3FestPosted 10/7/2013 6:48:43 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
lol if you are a fitness guy you should have a gym membership
fitness games are excellent for beginners...but they do nothing for the advanced

disagree.. i am a hardcore tennis player.. boxing, ping pong, wallball, soccer mini games, are all awesome cardio for me in the off season.. i really, really get into it.. and burn craptons of calories....

counterpoint?
---
"Where's your hand?","Between two pillows...?","Those arEN'T TWO PILLOWWWSSSSSS"
XBL GT- AXXX27
#24ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/7/2013 6:50:29 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
We know, you already made that topic a few days ago

---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#25NSGraphitePosted 10/7/2013 6:50:32 PM
For launch tittles? you are going to come to regret your hastily made decision. mark my words...
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#26LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/7/2013 6:54:51 PM
NSGraphite posted...
For launch tittles? you are going to come to regret your hastily made decision. mark my words...

This. Remember the folks who picked up the 360 for JRPGs? That kinda didn't work out to well.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#27TeleriumPosted 10/7/2013 7:24:45 PM
SaintSeiyaX posted...

"Sorry, fellow Sony Ponies, I am now an Xbox Won convert!"

It was either Killzone (lol?) vs. Forza, Killer Instinct, Ryse, Crimson Dragon (One of my alltime favorite & underrated series), Dead Rising 3, etc.

C'mon, this is a no brainer. I am also a fitness guy & the fact that we get Xbox Fitness for free for one year with the built in kinect is just the icing.

I have chosen the PS1, PS2 & PS3 before the other systems in their generation, but this time I am going to the Xbox WON! Anyone else with me????

Someone who's a convert wouldn't trash the PS4 so quickly. Tell me, did you have Panzer Dragoon Orta since you're such a fan of the series?
#28Jedi_WraithPosted 10/7/2013 10:13:13 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
nope, getting both. I dont take sides i just play

Yet you taken sides with your waifu Lightning and you already worship LR:FF13.
---
"If you died from falling off of a high ledge, it was probably your own fault" - Duke Nukem Forever
Sony/PS4 fans are the worst people around.
#29TheBorderColliePosted 10/7/2013 10:52:13 PM
Ch3wy posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
Ch3wy posted...

They've plainly and explicitly said that you need to opt in before it collects any data.

Yeah, just like you had to opt-in to get spied on through Skype, right?

Besides that, you opt-in by simply agreeing to the ToU, which already state you consent to giving them your personal data.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy

You can play games or enjoy applications that use data, such as videos, photos, facial expressions, heart rate and more, but this data will not leave your Xbox One without your explicit permission.

Come on bro. Quit grasping at straws here.

To be fair, "straws" are about all the haters have left anymore....
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.
#30JohnHalo343Posted 10/7/2013 11:09:58 PM
Good, thank Gates one of these Sony Fanboys finally seen their misguided views for what they actually were: delusions.

Now you must confess your sins and transgressions as a Sony Fanboy before you are truly accepted among the ranks of good, honest, hardworking Xbox Fans.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community