DDR & Beatmania games.... do you like them?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. DDR & Beatmania games.... do you like them?
2 years ago#1
I'm NOT trolling, i absolutely love DDR games and Beatmania/Bemani style games. What type of market do you think we'll find for them on the Xbox One?
---
By simply upgrading to Linux /BSD, you can prevent any govt from spying on your Internet usage. Make the great leap to democracy TODAY. Make the NSA mad.
2 years ago#2
They barely made it past the Wii. For most people in the western world the music rhythm genre of games has past. Rocksmith only continues to be a thing because it is actually a decent guitar tutor.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
2 years ago#3
Being as we didn't get a new Beatmania for the PS3/360, I don't have any expectations for next gen. It's such a shame. IIDX has crazy fans that don't even blink at spending hundreds of dollars on the controller alone. Take a look at what PS2 Empress is selling for on ebay, it's absolutely nuts.

But yeah, imagine having a home version with the potential to have every mix available on one giant song list, all with the latest interface. I'd LOVE that.
---
Raizing. Psikyo. Toaplan.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. DDR & Beatmania games.... do you like them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived