DDR & Beatmania games.... do you like them?

#1wolf_blitzer85Posted 10/7/2013 8:43:55 AM
I'm NOT trolling, i absolutely love DDR games and Beatmania/Bemani style games. What type of market do you think we'll find for them on the Xbox One?
---
By simply upgrading to Linux /BSD, you can prevent any govt from spying on your Internet usage. Make the great leap to democracy TODAY. Make the NSA mad.
#2Orange_ApplesPosted 10/7/2013 8:47:48 AM
They barely made it past the Wii. For most people in the western world the music rhythm genre of games has past. Rocksmith only continues to be a thing because it is actually a decent guitar tutor.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#3jenekiPosted 10/7/2013 12:55:09 PM
Being as we didn't get a new Beatmania for the PS3/360, I don't have any expectations for next gen. It's such a shame. IIDX has crazy fans that don't even blink at spending hundreds of dollars on the controller alone. Take a look at what PS2 Empress is selling for on ebay, it's absolutely nuts.

But yeah, imagine having a home version with the potential to have every mix available on one giant song list, all with the latest interface. I'd LOVE that.
---
Raizing. Psikyo. Toaplan.