EB Games Expo: Sony gives free PS4s to disabled gamer ; Microsoft "Sorry brah"

#11UnquietSlumbersPosted 10/7/2013 9:01:13 AM
More proof that Sony is getting everything right whereas MS is fumbling!
#12Orange_ApplesPosted 10/7/2013 9:01:25 AM
Between 2 evil companies, Sony is clearly less evil than MS. They're like different aspects of Lex Luthor.

Sony is Lex Luthor the Business Man. Cut-throat, but knows a good opportunity when he sees one and runs a fairly successful operation.

Microsoft is Lex Luthor the Criminal Mastermind. Obsessive, ambitious and doesn't know how to stop while he's ahead, always wanting more.

Sony's Lex Luthor will donate money to an orphanage not because he vcares, but because he knows it is good PR. Microsoft's Lex Luthor will turn that orphanage into a plot to kill Superman.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#13TBONE_OGPosted 10/7/2013 9:02:21 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Proof of the voucher? Hmmm.

Seems bogus. Not that the area where they had the PS4 and X1 weren't wheel chair accessible. That I believe. But that they got a free console.

Pics/proof or it didn't happen in my eyes. I love how the "Sony rep" just had free console vouchers on him...

And in no way is this oh MS is bad, and Sony is good. Just the guys working in Australia should be tied to this.... if it's even true.

It would be hilarious if it was staged by SONY or something just to make Microsoft look bad because they probably knew they're not allowed to give them away for free. This console war is reaching a boiling point closer and closer to release.

I would laugh.

But I did just scan over the article a bit more and saw that there was no voucher. The rep took their info down and will send them a console at some point.

So I guess there's no way to prove this without more information.
---
Always O.G.
#14TBONE_OGPosted 10/7/2013 9:03:16 AM
supermoc10 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Seems bogus. Not that the area where they had the PS4 and X1 weren't wheel chair accessible. That I believe. But that they got a free console.

Pics/proof or it didn't happen in my eyes. I love how the "Sony rep" just had free console vouchers on him...

And in no way is this MS is bad, and Sony is good. Just the guys working in Australia should be tied to this.... if it's even true.

Did you read the post I linked? Because it clearly said that the Sony rep they talked to told them to wait while he got another rep who may have a surprise.

^ Prove to me that happened and I'll believe this story.
---
Always O.G.
#15SavageTrooperPosted 10/7/2013 9:03:32 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

And in no way is this oh MS is bad, and Sony is good. Just the guys working in Australia should be tied to this.... if it's even true.

It would be hilarious if it was staged by SONY or something just to make Microsoft look bad because they probably knew they're not allowed to give them away for free. This console war is reaching a boiling point closer and closer to release.

Actually if you did read the article, and the article inside, it was even posted by the Expo people themselves on the official website that its true. They never got a voucher, but Sony got their contact info and will recurve free PS4s on release.
#16Exodus_PrimePosted 10/7/2013 9:03:45 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

I would laugh.

But I did just scan over the article a bit more and saw that there was no voucher. The rep took their info down and will send them a console at some point.

So I guess there's no way to prove this without more information.

Nice good catch, I think Orange and Apples comparison about both being evil companies couldn't be anymore correct.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#17TBONE_OGPosted 10/7/2013 9:04:25 AM
And for the record we all know MS hates disabled people...

... that's why there's so much focus on Kinect!

Ha.

/badjoke
---
Always O.G.
#18supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 9:05:39 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Foppe posted...
Caring about the fanbase...
...are caring about the free publicity?

Not to bring politics into this, but this is politics 101. Free publicity. This reminds me of an episode of Friends, when Joey said that there are no good deeds that you don't benefit from yourself...or something like that.

Joey's awesome. He's an idiot but he's awesome.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#19supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 9:07:11 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
Between 2 evil companies, Sony is clearly less evil than MS. They're like different aspects of Lex Luthor.

Sony is Lex Luthor the Business Man. Cut-throat, but knows a good opportunity when he sees one and runs a fairly successful operation.

Microsoft is Lex Luthor the Criminal Mastermind. Obsessive, ambitious and doesn't know how to stop while he's ahead, always wanting more.

Sony's Lex Luthor will donate money to an orphanage not because he vcares, but because he knows it is good PR. Microsoft's Lex Luthor will turn that orphanage into a plot to kill Superman.

That's quite a good way to look at it.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#20TBONE_OGPosted 10/7/2013 9:08:31 AM
SavageTrooper posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Actually if you did read the article, and the article inside, it was even posted by the Expo people themselves on the official website that its true. They never got a voucher, but Sony got their contact info and will recurve free PS4s on release.

Really now. Link please to official website.
---
Always O.G.