Xbox One will launch one week after PS4 are you ready?

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 10/7/2013 10:12:53 AM
Yes we all know (well most of us) that the Xbox One will launch after the PS4. For you Xbox One only costumers will your 360/PS3 keep you busy or what will you be doing? I will be trying out the PS4.

But I must warn you, after the events of E3 and what happened on this board. There will be a s*** storm coming to these boards about how they got their next gen console an entire week before Xbox One loyalist...are you ready?
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#2IminyourclosetPosted 10/7/2013 10:14:14 AM(edited)
X1 comes out a week before PS4 in the UK
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#3Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 10:14:33 AM
Yes but not in the US my friend, either way they will be here.
---
Because I can buy both.
#4LovecraftiangodPosted 10/7/2013 10:16:34 AM
Actually this board will be flooded with topics claiming the one week head start is why nobody bought an xbone
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#5Demon_AckerPosted 10/7/2013 10:17:57 AM
It'll be even funnier when both consoles are out and all the exclusives are reviewed
#6Orange_ApplesPosted 10/7/2013 10:18:28 AM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Actually this board will be flooded with topics claiming the one week head start is why nobody bought an xbone

well, one of many reason...
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#7Jiggy101011Posted 10/7/2013 10:19:22 AM
I honestly expect the troll topics to die down. I mean it would be pretty sad if the ps4 is out and instead of playing it people are coming here still talking crap about the xbox one.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx
#8bob15xPosted 10/7/2013 10:20:17 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yes we all know (well most of us) that the Xbox One will launch after the PS4. For you Xbox One only costumers will your 360/PS3 keep you busy or what will you be doing? I will be trying out the PS4.

But I must warn you, after the events of E3 and what happened on this board. There will be a s*** storm coming to these boards about how they got their next gen console an entire week before Xbox One loyalist...are you ready?

I assume you are one of those arrogant americans that think the US is the only country in the world
#9billsfanno1Posted 10/7/2013 10:20:28 AM
They may get their console a week earlier, but I'll be playing quality games long before they have any. That week in between is going to be funny, particularly as casuals who were convinced to buy PS4 by their nerdy friends finally get their hands on it and realize they were sorely misled. Meanwhile I'll have a household of company for Thanksgiving and they will be having a blast with Kinect and all the extended features built into XB1.
#10Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 10:21:01 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
I honestly expect the troll topics to die down. I mean it would be pretty sad if the ps4 is out and instead of playing it people are coming here still talking crap about the xbox one.

I agree it would be quite sad...but this is GameFAQs anything is possible.
---
Because I can buy both.