Xbox One will launch one week after PS4 are you ready?

#11micheal82Posted 10/7/2013 10:25:38 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
I honestly expect the troll topics to die down. I mean it would be pretty sad if the ps4 is out and instead of playing it people are coming here still talking crap about the xbox one.

I agree it would be quite sad...but this is GameFAQs anything is possible.

I hate to say it but it wont because the fanboys spent even more time bashing the other system instead of playing games on their system.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#12SparkItUpPosted 10/7/2013 10:29:14 AM
Demon_Acker posted...
It'll be even funnier when both consoles are out and all the exclusives are reviewed

^ this...but just to add...what is going to be the most amusing is that we all know that the launch exclusives for both consoles are going to suck...it's just a fact of gaming really...yet everyone will be claiming how epic they are (on both sides)...In a matter of 6 months, every one of these exclusive launch titles will be totally forgotten and considered junk for both consoles
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#13khardboredPosted 10/7/2013 10:56:03 AM
SparkItUp posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
It'll be even funnier when both consoles are out and all the exclusives are reviewed

^ this...but just to add...what is going to be the most amusing is that we all know that the launch exclusives for both consoles are going to suck...it's just a fact of gaming really...yet everyone will be claiming how epic they are (on both sides)...In a matter of 6 months, every one of these exclusive launch titles will be totally forgotten and considered junk for both consoles

Do you honestly think DR3 and Forza 5 will be forgotten in 6 months? Or Project Spark? Forza 4 is still being played, years later. The same will hold true for F5.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#14EastCoastKodyPosted 10/7/2013 11:11:03 AM
bob15x posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yes we all know (well most of us) that the Xbox One will launch after the PS4. For you Xbox One only costumers will your 360/PS3 keep you busy or what will you be doing? I will be trying out the PS4.

But I must warn you, after the events of E3 and what happened on this board. There will be a s*** storm coming to these boards about how they got their next gen console an entire week before Xbox One loyalist...are you ready?

I assume you are one of those arrogant americans that think the US is the only country in the world

a lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep
#15Mindwipe77Posted 10/7/2013 11:12:31 AM
my ps4 will keep me busy the week before i get my x1
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#16darkphiresagePosted 10/7/2013 12:20:01 PM
bob15x posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yes we all know (well most of us) that the Xbox One will launch after the PS4. For you Xbox One only costumers will your 360/PS3 keep you busy or what will you be doing? I will be trying out the PS4.

But I must warn you, after the events of E3 and what happened on this board. There will be a s*** storm coming to these boards about how they got their next gen console an entire week before Xbox One loyalist...are you ready?

I assume you are one of those arrogant americans that think the US is the only country in the world

he might be. I assume you are one of those ignorant foreigners who make assumptions and broad generalizations about americans while ignoring the fact that this is an american site? should we reference every other nation whenever we make a topic sir? we probably should. I'm sure people from honduras are just too outraged to post about how no one is discussing their release date.

brb. taking a trip to india to complain about how hard it is to get a decent cheeseburger over there. (it's pretty f****** hard!)
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#17Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 12:36:18 PM
darkphiresage posted...
bob15x posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

he might be. I assume you are one of those ignorant foreigners who make assumptions and broad generalizations about americans while ignoring the fact that this is an american site? should we reference every other nation whenever we make a topic sir? we probably should. I'm sure people from honduras are just too outraged to post about how no one is discussing their release date.

brb. taking a trip to india to complain about how hard it is to get a decent cheeseburger over there. (it's pretty f****** hard!)

No cheeseburger in India? that's rough.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#18SparkItUpPosted 10/7/2013 12:40:36 PM
khardbored posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Demon_Acker posted...

Do you honestly think DR3 and Forza 5 will be forgotten in 6 months? Or Project Spark? Forza 4 is still being played, years later. The same will hold true for F5.

Forza is a niche group of gamers, DR3 will be forgotten within 6 months once the post launch games begin to fly out just like its predecessors were, and Project Spark will be forgotten because people really hate having to think with their games. Personally I love the look of Project Spark, but in general gamers do not like to think when it comes to gaming...In a game like Project Spark, they are going to have to actually use their imagination. For the most part, gamers enjoy the mindlessness of shooters & hack n slash games anymore....you know, games where they don't have to think.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...