[video] interesting debate about Wii U and its competition... [poll]

#1eyeofcorePosted 10/7/2013 9:59:45 AM
Youtube users TheMrHuntinNoobs and TheCoLiNieS got into a debate involving Nintendo's console the Wii U, both have arguments and TheCoLinNieS has comparison between Wii U, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Playstation 4 involving history and how it repeat its self and what to expect.

I set this link of video to play at 53:00 when the debate starts, please watch the video ultil 12:26:00 when the debate ends and please set aside bias towards your favorite company, stereotypes and hate towards other two companies that you do not like and think about everything they said, the context of it of what they said. Also about the history and how it repeats its self... Don't act like fanboys with that illogical rage since you are gamer, they are gamers and hating on its own kind is pointless and futile.

Also keep in mind that both of these guys are Nintendo fans, TheMrHuntinNoobs is skeptical nintendo fan and TheCoLinNies is a nintendo fan that is not skeptical towards Nintendo's new console the Wii U.

Here is the link of the video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FipUDpyQTUs&t=53m0s

Please don't be act ignorant and please don't post ignorant post since it proves that you and anyone else that does that has no real integrity nor credibility because you/he/she/they have ignored valid reasons/points/arguments.

I want to point out that Wii U is first Nintendo's system that has a multi-core processor, a real fully fledged operating system with online, own social network called MiiVerse, it is their first console that can do HD plus it has enough grunt power to do FHD so this is a challenge to Nintendo since they did not choose to keep the pace thus they jumped from SD/480p definition on Wii right into Full HD/1080p definition with the Wii U.

Sony and Microsoft have experience with things for more than 7-8 years that Nintendo does is now trying to handle so have some understanding since it is not that simple and you don't need to be a genius to understand that with stronger hardware that you need more resources/money to spend, more time:

www.vg247.com/2013/10/07/killzone-ps4-why-being-first-demands-excellence/

After you watch this video, please participate this pool and I also need to let you know that people from PlayStation 4 and Wii U section will participate this pool as you are as opinion of each owner of 8th generation consoles is important, hopefully you will set aside your bias, watch the video from 53:00 to 1:26:00 and then vote: http://strawpoll.me/516212
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#2Orange_ApplesPosted 10/7/2013 10:02:33 AM
An 11.5 hour debate? Sheesh, you'd think they were debating world peace and ending world hunger.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#3eyeofcore(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 10:06:24 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
An 11.5 hour debate? Sheesh, you'd think they were debating world peace and ending world hunger.

Wrong... The debate is like 30 minutes... Hour/Minutes/Seconds...
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#4Orange_ApplesPosted 10/7/2013 10:08:11 AM
eyeofcore posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

I set this link of video to play at 53:00 when the debate starts, please watch the video ultil 12:26:00 when the debate ends

:P
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#5eyeofcore(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 10:17:46 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
eyeofcore posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

I set this link of video to play at 53:00 when the debate starts, please watch the video ultil 12:26:00 when the debate ends

:P

Oh... Damn... I can't edit, my bad... *facepalm* -_-"
---
#6Orange_ApplesPosted 10/7/2013 11:45:24 AM
Well, I'm not really sure they said much different than what we see a lot on the boards.

Wii U botched up their 1 year head start.
Wii U has no third party support. WiiU is the machine to get Nintendo games on.
Wii U has some of the best games this upcoming holiday.
Wii U has the lowest price point.

Basically, Wii U has a lot to prove and so far hasn't done a good job, but they're getting there.
---
PC + Nintendo