How would you explain to a PS3 friend why you prefer Xbox One over PS4?

#31White_Knight13Posted 10/7/2013 4:20:42 PM
Enix Belmont posted...
Actual reason is launch games are better. I think most PS4 gamers would even agree that on paper, the launch games are more appealing and numerous.

I'm buying both but getting xbox one first thanks to the launch games.

More appealing is obviously an opinion. But I'm pretty sure PS4 has more launch games with War Thunder, Warframe, DCUO, the other free games, DC, Killzone, and Knack.

Xb1 has KI, DR3, Forza, is lococycle launch? What else is there? (Being serious)
#32Jedi_Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 8:28:45 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
User Name Jedi_Wraith
User ID 6803868
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.
Account Created Thursday, August 1, 2013 10:38 PM
Last Visit Monday, October 7, 2013 5:19 PM
Signature "If you died from falling off of a high ledge, it was probably your own fault" - Duke Nukem Forever
Karma 58
Active Messages Posted 80

At least Jedi_Wraith is currently in the right forums.

I would hope to be in the right forum, or is there another forum where an Xbox fan can be? Oh, my account of 3 years was finally locked because of bleeding hearted liberals and FF13-Lightning fanboys and fangirls don't like being told what they worship is bad.

pigman2003 posted...
sworder posted...
Jedi_Wraith posted...
People say "PS has more developers and exclusives" but I keep saying its a matter of quality over quantity.

But Sony has both in spades

In any case, I don't see why you're arguing with them. You get what you want and they get what they want. You're not gonna convince him otherwise. The people that want a PS4 are convinced they have both the better hardware and the better games for a cheaper price. Anything you can say about the Xbox won't really matter

They have crappy games, Killzone is below CoD ghosts and Battlefield 4 not to mention Titanfall, knack looks like crap, and then their's the rampant amount of indie games and Free to Plays.

Well that's my fanboy rage reply for the day, I've done my civic duty, it takes a fanboy to argue a fanboy after all.

This,
Most PS3 exclusives were crap because a lot were just 5 hour eye candy for graphics horz (like last of us, heavy rain, uncharted) and the only few PS3 exclusives were good like Metal Gear Solid 4, God of War (except the recent GoW) Resistance and Demon's Souls. The rest of the PS3 exclusives were nothing special for real gamers.

Oh, I was able to buy awesome old games with good quality like Contra, Tron and Castlevania: SotN with good quality and even added achievements,,I'm still waiting for good old games from PSN >_>
---
"If you died from falling off of a high ledge, it was probably your own fault" - Duke Nukem Forever
#33XenoMechaPosted 10/7/2013 9:12:59 PM
So, you don't even know why you prefer Xbox?
---
PSN: Eternius00
#34Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/7/2013 9:13:57 PM
zephirraines posted...
Simple. It has more exclusives and you dont get free online any more so might as well pay for the better service.

It doesn't have more exclusives... that's not even a subjective statement..
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#35Jedi_Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 9:19:38 PM
XenoMecha posted...
So, you don't even know why you prefer Xbox?

Damn you pesty sony ponies, always trying to egg on folks.

I'd tell you to scroll up and read the thread but I posted my reply before I was able to type it.
---
"If you died from falling off of a high ledge, it was probably your own fault" - Duke Nukem Forever
#36sworderPosted 10/7/2013 9:39:56 PM
Jedi_Wraith posted...
This,
Most PS3 exclusives were crap because a lot were just 5 hour eye candy for graphics horz (like last of us, heavy rain, uncharted) and the only few PS3 exclusives were good like Metal Gear Solid 4, God of War (except the recent GoW) Resistance and Demon's Souls. The rest of the PS3 exclusives were nothing special for real gamers.

Oh, I was able to buy awesome old games with good quality like Contra, Tron and Castlevania: SotN with good quality and even added achievements,,I'm still waiting for good old games from PSN >_>

troll alert
#37Jedi_Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 9:49:47 PM
sworder posted...
Jedi_Wraith posted...
This,

troll alert

You mad, swordy?

I think you're butthurt because I said most PS3 exclusives were crap and I think you a last of us fanboy because you bold lettered it. Oh wow, last of us was over hyped graphics horz game with a lame story that rips off other zombie dead world games and stories.

Funny how you sony fanboys cry troll like this.
---
#38C0RNISHACIDPosted 10/7/2013 10:25:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#39Jedi_Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 10:06:37 PM
Is there other good Xbox One exclusive titles that seems better than PS4 exclusive titles?

Since I'm only interested in Halo, Destiny and SW: Battlefront so I haven't really been hyped for other titles. Reason I ask is because my last "friend" tossed a bunch of PS4 exclusive titles at me but none sounded interesting or worth my time.

It's funny how friends quickly turn around and intentionally irritate you, but on the other hand there were friends that would make me pity them, for example I had a friend who recently wrote in his comment "PS4 is my only love" and then my friend denied being a fanboy.

I really don't know which fanbase is worse, the Lightning-FF13 fanbase, hatsuni miku fanbase, justin beiber fanbase or the PS4 fanbase, almost all the same with different names.
---
Sony/PS4 fans are the worst people around.
#40James_4ortPosted 10/8/2013 10:39:41 PM
Jedi_Wraith posted...
Is there other good Xbox One exclusive titles that seems better than PS4 exclusive titles?

Since I'm only interested in Halo, Destiny and SW: Battlefront so I haven't really been hyped for other titles. Reason I ask is because my last "friend" tossed a bunch of PS4 exclusive titles at me but none sounded interesting or worth my time.

It's funny how friends quickly turn around and intentionally irritate you, but on the other hand there were friends that would make me pity them, for example I had a friend who recently wrote in his comment "PS4 is my only love" and then my friend denied being a fanboy.

I really don't know which fanbase is worse, the Lightning-FF13 fanbase, hatsuni miku fanbase, justin beiber fanbase or the PS4 fanbase, almost all the same with different names.

Lol wat!? U sound just as bad as the fanboys u insult!

Who cares what others want? Not everyone wants to spend $500 on a video game system.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true