For those getting an X1.Why are you getting it & will you get 2 consoles?

#21Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/7/2013 11:12:21 PM
Originally I was going to get the ps4 because I thought ff15 and kh3 were going to be exclusive for the ps4. Turns out they aren't. Then I saw deep down and thought I'd wait it out for titanfall to be released on the ps4 so that I can give deep down a go. Turns out deep down is f2p. That completely killed the appeal of that game for me. It also made me think that this would start to become a new trend on the ps4 along with those cheap indie games and that seems to be true from what I've seen and heard.

Now I'm not a huge plat former or action adventure fan so games like infamous and knack do not appeal too me either. Sony has done very well in terms of pricing and policies but cease to distribute games that appeal to me while xbox1 does. All these FTP and indie games have got to go...they should get rid of them and get some solid exclusives instead.

I will probably get the ps4 sometime down the line just so I can play with my friends because ps is no longer the console to go to for RPGs anymore and the 360 last gen had more quality RPGs IMO. I'm a rpg and online mp guy now and the xbox seems to just offer this better to me.
#22Mindwipe77Posted 10/9/2013 10:39:44 AM
im getting it because i enjoy xbox games since the original xbox and as a collector i buy all systems. Im relly looking forward to see what xb1 exclusives will be out there and looking forward to gears 4, halo 5 etc
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#23assassin10133Posted 10/9/2013 11:10:00 AM
Getting it because I enjoyed the original and 360, and mostly because of Forza. I've also preferred the controller on xbox and Titanfall has peaked my interest as well as Halo. And I'm really looking forward to the snap features and whatnot, I'm one of those people that like quickly getting a bit of game time in during hockey intermissions.
#24VamarPosted 10/9/2013 11:13:55 AM
I'm getting an X1 at launch to play Battlefield 4 with my friends, as well as exclusives like Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3. I'll get a PS4 when Infamous comes out.