This is getting old.

#1khardboredPosted 10/7/2013 4:29:44 PM
It's gotten to the point where no one can post anything positive about the Xbox One without the troll squad coming in and spewing rude and demeaning comments. I understand that you're free to state your opinions, negative or otherwise, but c'mon.

It's gotten beyond the whole "We just want everyone to know.". Every gaming related website has all the relevant info. You're just beating a dead horse with that.
I have a few friends who have recently stopped coming to Gfaqs because of all the trolls. They can't post topics that show the One in a positive light without the post turning into a flame war. Nor can they post in an existing topic without being insulted and demeaned.

It would be great if people articulated their complaints like adults but they never do. At this point everyone has pretty much made up their minds about what they are going to get and if they have any questions they'll find their answers elsewhere.

Anyway, </end rant>
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#2Jedi454Posted 10/7/2013 4:31:12 PM
Just report their topics for Trolling haha.
---
"One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation, but you did not lose any Karma..." Love it.
#3NeoAndurilPosted 10/7/2013 4:31:46 PM
khardbored posted...
It's gotten to the point where no one can post anything positive or negative about the Xbox One without the troll squad coming in and spewing rude and demeaning comments. I understand that you're free to state your opinions, negative/positive or otherwise, but c'mon.

It's gotten beyond the whole "We just want everyone to know.". Every gaming related website has all the relevant info. You're just beating a dead horse with that.
I have a few friends who have recently stopped coming to Gfaqs because of all the trolls. They can't post topics that show the One in a positive light or a negative light, without the post turning into a flame war. Nor can they post in an existing topic without being insulted and demeaned.

It would be great if people articulated their complaints or compliments like adults but they never do. At this point everyone has pretty much made up their minds about what they are going to get and if they have any questions they'll find their answers elsewhere.

Anyway,

Fixed your one sided post to better reflect the environment of this board.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#4SAMCROftwPosted 10/7/2013 4:32:03 PM
Nobody can say anything negative either without being labeled "Sony Ponies."
As is fans of the 360 and Original Xbox just can't be disappointed or decide to ditch MS. Nah, it's all just Sony Ponies.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#5PsychoGatesPosted 10/7/2013 4:33:22 PM
yep its true, and im not sure why it is that so many Sony fanboys flock here.

Is it that they nothing better to do?
Are they in fact just jealous of the X1?
Were they severely and brutally beaten as a child?

We may never know...
#6sworderPosted 10/7/2013 4:33:55 PM
I see a lot of trolling but I don't see flaming

I personally don't attack people for liking whatever they like aside from the occasional xbot name calling, but I think the word pony is thrown around in this board far more often than xbot
#7unclekoolaid73Posted 10/7/2013 4:34:08 PM
lol Future proof...You mad. Cry moar. That is all.
#8Demon_AckerPosted 10/7/2013 4:37:14 PM
Ignore list, report, etc
That's all you can do
#9khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 4:39:33 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
Nobody can say anything negative either without being labeled "Sony Ponies."
As is fans of the 360 and Original Xbox just can't be disappointed or decide to ditch MS. Nah, it's all just Sony Ponies.

Usually it's only after the initial topic or post has already turned it into a flame.
I don't see us on the PS4 board ranting on just about every single post.
Then again, I don't go there so...
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#10Ramsus082Posted 10/7/2013 4:42:29 PM
You guys need to quit with the whole persecution complex, it's just as irritating as the actual trolling. You're not victims. Ignore them and move on, or continue to respond to them and literally whine about them whenever the subject comes up.

I really hope you all choose the former. Some of you troll whiners are normally decent posters, and it's a lot harder to put all of you on ignore than the trolls. Just.....come on guys, get over it.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"