This is getting old.

#31UnquietSlumbersPosted 10/7/2013 6:23:48 PM
The trouble is, all one person needs to do is point out that the PS4 is an objectively superior console, which it is, and insecure fanbase go screaming "Troll!"
#32NeoMonkPosted 10/7/2013 6:24:20 PM
UnquietSlumbers posted...
The trouble is, all one person needs to do is point out that the PS4 is an objectively superior console, which it is, and insecure fanbase go screaming "Troll!"

How dare you!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#33MilesTeg420Posted 10/7/2013 6:25:46 PM
NeoMonk posted...
UnquietSlumbers posted...

How dare you!

Typical pony
#34MrImpatient35Posted 10/7/2013 6:27:28 PM
I guess my friend is right. I'm a glutton for punishment. I don't know how many times I said to myself I'd stop coming to this board, only to do just that...come to this board lol. Usually before I go into a post to read it, if it's positive, I'm 100% sure things will get ugly. But I keep coming back, knowing this. I don't know why.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#35NeoMonkPosted 10/7/2013 6:28:14 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Typical pony

Ooooo big man! with the childlike insults! keep it up boys.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#36khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 6:31:42 PM
kyncani posted...
khardbored posted...
I don't see that they need to recovery from anything.

Is that so.

khardbored posted...
It's gotten to the point where no one can post anything positive about the Xbox One without the troll squad coming in

It's pretty simple :

- If the Xbox One is doing fine, everyone's happy about it, then there will be no bad news and no trolling material.

- If the Xbox One is doing pretty badly and continues getting worse, then there will be no end to the bad news and a the trolling will just get worse and worse.

- If the Xbox One is a complete disaster, this board will just become a complete joke.

You know full well that's just how it works.

That is so. I am actually upset that there will be no DRM. Nor did the 24h check in bother me. Even if I lost internet connection I would have found other ways to connect. Or I would have done other things.

As far as trolling material, it's all just opinions.
The Kinect will spy on you.
They are forcing advertisements.
They flipflop because they turned around 2 major policies that everyone hated.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#37vivalabuck92Posted 10/7/2013 6:32:39 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
The Xbox supporters did not complain when the Xbox trolls trolled the PS3 boards into oblivion for 4 straight years.

Getting old? Nah, it's just getting started.

So justifying a person's action with another's huh? That's just throwing fuel into a fire that is of no use to anyone that could have been out by now. No one truly benefits from anyone trolling so why keep it going because "they did it." The reason I come to this forum is to get other people's opinions on this console. Discuss the positives and negatives. Not to see the same flame bait topics that are copied/recycled whenever they are removed or just die.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#38sworderPosted 10/7/2013 6:33:56 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I guess my friend is right. I'm a glutton for punishment. I don't know how many times I said to myself I'd stop coming to this board, only to do just that...come to this board lol. Usually before I go into a post to read it, if it's positive, I'm 100% sure things will get ugly. But I keep coming back, knowing this. I don't know why.

You might like Xbone and DR3 a little too much but we all think you're cool :D
#39BushidoEffect3Posted 10/7/2013 6:35:15 PM
tc can't handle the truth. boo hoo.

coltsfan4ever31
AzaneAzer posted...
It used to be "stop blindly stating facts, source?"
and now it's

"That source disagree's with my fanboyism, stop citing it"

Lol Pretty much this. I have never seen so many fanboys get this riled up over an article.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67232431
---
We'll bang okay? http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
Miley, learn from this girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc. Modern, good sound, no twerking BS.
#40LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/7/2013 7:02:11 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
The Xbox supporters did not complain when the Xbox trolls trolled the PS3 boards into oblivion for 4 straight years.

Getting old? Nah, it's just getting started.

So justifying a person's action with another's huh? That's just throwing fuel into a fire that is of no use to anyone that could have been out by now. No one truly benefits from anyone trolling so why keep it going because "they did it." The reason I come to this forum is to get other people's opinions on this console. Discuss the positives and negatives. Not to see the same flame bait topics that are copied/recycled whenever they are removed or just die.

Not justifying anything. Im just stating the reality of the situation. Also when people discus a negative of a console on here, they are labled "troll" no matter what the intent. It's an endless circle man. It started when Sega bashed Nintendo in the early 90s and it continued up untill this moment.

Is what it is.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain