Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi
#62pigman2003Posted 10/7/2013 8:44:46 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
Ignore list, report, etc
That's all you can do

THEIR'S AN IGNORE OPTION!?
#63JohnHalo343Posted 10/7/2013 8:50:54 PM
Honestly, I have zero respect for those that choose to shut people out by using the ignore function. That tells me you are afraid to deal with these people head on, so you hide in your safe turtle shell.

F****** grow a pair.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#64sworderPosted 10/7/2013 8:53:42 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Honestly, I have zero respect for those that choose to shut people out by using the ignore function. That tells me you are afraid to deal with these people head on, so you hide in your safe turtle shell.

F****** grow a pair.

I agree with Halo

:O
#65Jedi_WraithPosted 10/7/2013 8:59:45 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...

F****** grow a pair.

Obviously you just responded like a troll/PS4 fanboy because everybody knows that facing trolls head on gamefaqs gets people banned because most mods will side with trolls and tell you to use the ignore option while the other mods are trolling with alt accounts.

You try growing a pair and tell the PS4 fans what they deserve to be told for trolling here.
---
"If you died from falling off of a high ledge, it was probably your own fault" - Duke Nukem Forever
Sony/PS4 fans are the worst people around.
#66oblivionproPosted 10/7/2013 9:05:10 PM
yup, cause no xbox fanboy ever went to the ps3 boards and gloated
#67tgoldbergPosted 10/7/2013 9:06:52 PM
TC, one of the harsh truths you have to face when visiting the GFAQs forum is that 90% of all posts here are trolling. If you say something positive, you're an idiot. If you say something negative, you're a fanboy. If you say anything at all, you're an ignorant manchild with no job who lives in his mother's basement and gets fat on Doritos (and yes, they will assume you're a man, because women don't exist). You just need to stop taking anything you see on here seriously, because frankly many of these people are jerks who don't deserve the time of day.
---
The Greatest Top 10 List Ever: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/2086.html
#68JohnHalo343Posted 10/7/2013 9:13:44 PM
Jedi_Wraith posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

F****** grow a pair.

Obviously you just responded like a troll/PS4 fanboy

You try growing a pair and tell the PS4 fans what they deserve to be told for trolling here.

No, I responded like a Man. A real man faces his problems head on, not hiding from them behind an ignore function.

And you go and ask all the PS4 Fanboys on this board who the **** JohnHalo is and you will recant that last bit.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#69immortaltech6Posted 10/7/2013 9:29:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#70DamnEvilDogPosted 10/7/2013 9:33:53 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
You guys need to quit with the whole persecution complex, it's just as irritating as the actual trolling. You're not victims. Ignore them and move on, or continue to respond to them and literally whine about them whenever the subject comes up.

I really hope you all choose the former. Some of you troll whiners are normally decent posters, and it's a lot harder to put all of you on ignore than the trolls. Just.....come on guys, get over it.

gobuffalo30 posted...
What's old for me is the X1 pro supporters acting like they're the victims when they post just as much trash. Always have to counter a point with info that's opinion basd but try to pass it as facts. The things they've said and how they act is what I think makes this board bad. Is people super Sony blameless? No, but the X1 pro supporters come off so much worse IMO.

The thing is as much as there are blind fanboys there ARE too many negative useless topics on here on a daily basis AND when a perfectly normal topic gets made just about a game on the Xbox One it is quickly infected by fanboy idiot trolls.

Everyone should just CHILL, quit crapping on each other and just talk about the console and the games, no need for comparing the consoles or who has the better exclusives, its childish.