So let me get this straight...

#31gray_fox_00Posted 10/8/2013 2:45:23 PM
Twinmold posted...
ITT: People on the internet, with internet, complain about having to connect to the internet.

ITT: No one on this forum is on the internet at work, a library, or a wireless hot spot at a coffee or fast food place (you know, places that aren't home that would be a pain in the *** to lug a gaming console and TV to do an update)
---
Posted using GameFlux
#32CRASS5000Posted 10/8/2013 3:02:42 PM
this topic again...

keep your rolls.
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#33mike468Posted 10/8/2013 3:05:29 PM
This won't be much of an issue on launch day because it's mostly the dedicated gaming community who buys it on day 1. It should be something that gets phased out though with later production models though.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#34GTAfan421Posted 10/8/2013 3:18:37 PM(edited)
CRASS5000 posted...
this topic again...

keep your rolls.

Give me a reason why I should lol, and then maybe I'll think about it.

mike468 posted...
This won't be much of an issue on launch day because it's mostly the dedicated gaming community who buys it on day 1. It should be something that gets phased out though with later production models though.

How do you figure that? Do you remember 2006 when a bunch of forty, fifty and sixty year olds stood outside of Walmarts and Gamestops everywhere to get a Wii or 360 around launch time? This is the same deal. I really feel that it is a pretty big issue lol! Its no coincidence that these consoles are launching around Christmas time.

BoxTheMuppet posted...
What year is this that people will have an x1 but not Internet?

2013. Did you read my whole post on the previous page? Not everyone has interweb connection all the time, and even if they do, it won't always be good.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#35BoxTheMuppetPosted 10/8/2013 3:12:53 PM
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#36GTAfan421Posted 10/8/2013 3:15:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37CRASS5000Posted 10/8/2013 3:18:39 PM
GTAfan421 posted...
CRASS5000 posted...
this topic again...

keep your rolls.

because lol's have a positive effect on the body
http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/give-your-body-boost-with-laughter

and everyone already knows rolls are empty calories
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#38mike468Posted 10/8/2013 3:28:28 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...

My thought exactly.

Plus it does have wifi built in, so saying it NEEDS to be plug into the internet is wrong. Plus most people do have smartphones and i don't see how someone couldn't use wifi hotspot to get the update through their cell service?
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#39GTAfan421Posted 10/8/2013 3:59:38 PM(edited)
CRASS5000 posted...
GTAfan421 posted...
CRASS5000 posted...
this topic again...

keep your rolls.

because lol's have a positive effect on the body
http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/give-your-body-boost-with-laughter

and everyone already knows rolls are empty calories

Fine, bad analogy, but give me a good argument as to why anyone should buy an Xbox One that is more than one sentence and uses intelligent and proper language (I know, I ask a lot for a Gamefaqs board). And it cannot include the sentence "you should buy the Xbox One, because it's better".

Or the even better one; "because they reversed the bad policies" (yes, I've seen that).

That is not a full fact. The policies are simply in hibernation for all we know. They aren't erased at all. They can come back at any time. Why should I trust a company who has tried to stab me in the back already on several occasions?

I've seen so many garbage reasons from fanboys as to why I should get an Xbox One that I simply cannot stand it anymore. I want someone intelligent to explain to me why an Xbox One is a good deal, because right now, I could literally list around twenty or so reasons why this console is not only bad, but why its going to fail.

I want real reasons, backed up by facts, telling me that the Xbox One is the best choice. I'm currently not buying any, but if any of you really actually convince me, I might reconsider, and I'll even post pictures of when I buy it to show that I was wrong.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#40HalecticPosted 10/8/2013 3:50:44 PM
PsychoGates posted...
The Wii U was the same way, I wouldnt be surprised if the PS4 has a mandatory download as well day 1.

You fanboys and flame war starters need to just stop and take a deep breath.

The Wii U can play Wii U games out of the box, you did not need to download anything.

The Xbox One will be IMPOSSIBLE to play any game out of box without the day 1 update, it does not have a complete OS installed.
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835