Who here works for Gamestop and has....

#1tokenblackguy23Posted 10/7/2013 6:41:48 PM
Intel on how many extra Xbox One's you guys might receive on top of the pre-orders? thanks just trying to figure out if I should go there on the 22nd or head somewhere else.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#2khardboredPosted 10/7/2013 6:43:11 PM
I don't work there, but am friends with a few people.
It depends on your area. Smaller places (Well, Gallup, NM) had pre0orders sold out within 2 days. But they are expecting enough of both consoles to support walk-in demand.

Same with area Wal-Marts.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#3NeoMonkPosted 10/7/2013 6:44:03 PM
Even the most conservative estimates say MS will have about 750k consoles by launch.
If you believe the pre-order #'s there will be plenty available for walk ins :)
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#4tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 6:53:07 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Even the most conservative estimates say MS will have about 750k consoles by launch.
If you believe the pre-order #'s there will be plenty available for walk ins :)

NeoMonk where do you think the best place would be to pick up a day one launch unit?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#5ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/7/2013 6:54:54 PM
You will probably find an XB1 at Toys R Us or Target. People generally don't go to those stores to buy their consoles.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#6NeoMonkPosted 10/7/2013 6:57:53 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
You will probably find an XB1 at Toys R Us or Target. People generally don't go to those stores to buy their consoles.

I would add
BJ's
Costo
Sams Club

to that list but they require a membership, not sure if you can get a trial one? maybe :)
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/7/2013 7:09:38 PM
Go to Walmart. They are over stocking on every console. If there is ine place you will be able to get a system without a preorder oj launch day, its Walmart.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#8khardboredPosted 10/7/2013 7:17:55 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Go to Walmart. They are over stocking on every console. If there is ine place you will be able to get a system without a preorder oj launch day, its Walmart.

Agreed.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#9tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:20:11 AM
Even though both Target and Walmart took pre-orders?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#10DarthvadePosted 10/8/2013 11:19:52 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...

I disagree. I got my N64, PS2 and Game Cube from Toys R Us.
---
- Everybody Lies -